Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnN

Nico looks sharper, faster and stronger. Either something is wrong with fdj or he declined heavily since last summer.

Kul_z

Lets hope with busi suspension xavi starts him at dm. Thats a 12 days rest, lets hope we see the very best of frenkie

Total-Football

Look like a fragile mentality type of player.. A good weather fella.. He and coutinho are examples of that profile. The worse things are the worse they perform.. When pep told etoo he is out of his plans etoo went into those friendlies and scored hatrick after hatrick as a substitute..! Even in that toxic circumstance. Talk about elite mentality.

fergus90

I don't even think moving him as a sole DM in a 4-3-3 will make that much of a difference right now. It seems like he's in a real funk.

ajnotkeith

Don't think he will improve much if we put him at DM next game, he is getting the basics wrong and looks terrible physically.

He should rest for the next few games as looks like he is struggling to take it mentally and physically, including if he does have something personal going on.

Windhook

Another average game. We did buy him to be another average Rakitic, I guess... Seriously he's our best asset to cash in some transfer money while his price is still good. I don't care he becomes beast in Premier League, he's never going to make it at FC Barcelona and I will never feel bad for it ever.

Nazario1985

can anyone say where the miscarriage rumors are coming from

If it's FDJ, all the excuses will be made to explain his never ending poor performance.

I'm still voting for him as a CB.

Gotta find something to do with that 90million euro transfer !!! we ain't selling him for 25% of that ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans