Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

If it's FDJ, all the excuses will be made to explain his never ending poor performance.

I'm still voting for him as a CB.

Gotta find something to do with that 90million euro transfer !!! we ain't selling him for 25% of that ..

Still fucking light years above shite like Puig that you rate though.

Excuses or reasons fact remains something not right with him at moment.

fergus90

Going by the ever reliable source of news that is Twitter, rumours of personal turmoil have already been denied by De Jong's girlfriend.

So perhaps he's just playing shit.

olivis

Just read that he doesn't want to go to England or Germany because it's cold a few months per year.

What weak softie mentality. He's talking like a retired 78 year old who wants to enjoy his last rays of sun.

Kul_z

Just read that he doesn't want to go to England or Germany because it's cold a few months per year.

What weak softie mentality. He's talking like a retired 78 year old who wants to enjoy his last rays of sun.

Well, in his defense id rather be in spain then in germany or england while getting big bucks. Fuck cold weather. But he needs to step up soon. He looks totally of, like he cant get on the same wavelength with other mf's

olivis

Well, in his defense id rather be in spain then in germany or england while getting big bucks. Fuck cold weather. But he needs to step up soon. He looks totally of, like he cant get on the same wavelength with other mf's

Yes, I'd also 'rather' stay in good weather, but damn you're building a career honestly that'd be the last thing on my mind.

Heck, I live in The Netherlands because of career opportunities, yes I could also live in Spain but the jobs are better here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans