Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

If he smart & cares about his future & legacy he must leave . He is a great player & we don?t deserve him while players like busquets still playing 😂😂

From his performances this season, we are still spouting stuff like this? Lad needs to buck his ideas up too.

Devils

I wonder why he was subbed lol.

He has the most stamina out of the squad minus Pedri...such strange decisions from Xavi.

Sorin

I would seriously consider selling him in the summer. Don't think he cuts it a sole DM, still worth a try until the end of the season though. I would also use him more when changing the formation to 343 as the middle CB.

My preference would be to sell him and get a good CB in and still have some spare change for a DM, RB, striker or whatever. Regardless of the position he plays in his level has been average at best, from a 85m player it's too little.

Edit: We have to sell him for less 35m to be at a loss, not gonna happen.

malvolio

Too much demand. United will pay 100mil easily.

PSG, City, Bayern and United all want him.

Bidding starts 85mil and expect it to rise.

Most desperate PSG and United imo. Price will hit the moon.

LOL

Only Barca pays over market price for rejects. He definitely ain't a 100M player right now.

At least Pogba had those spectacular long range goals to generate some hype. No football fan is in awe of FDJ right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans