Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

LOL

Only Barca pays over market price for rejects. He definitely ain't a 100M player right now.

At least Pogba had those spectacular long range goals to generate some hype. No football fan is in awe of FDJ right now.

He still has hype on him, but we gotta move fast though. This summer might be the last chance to cash on him.

United spent top price for a donkey named Maguire.
Hundred is nothing for an actual quality player, which Frenkie is.

Frenkie isnt as good as his hype was but he isn't as bad as he looks now but yes I would sell..

Last edited:

Sorin

The guy is sinking like the Titanic. Worst season yet?

There is no hype

you what mate?

3 years of his 5 year contract is already amortized. So we have to sell him for more than 2/5 of his 85m bill to register a profit for this accounting year.

We can't make a loss if we sell him for more.

We'll sell him for about 70m imo, if we decide to do it.

JamDav1982

Busi plays a role. Unfortunately he is fucked physically and don't have option better on bench.

FDJ has no role here. He played all positions basically and never impressed.

Haha so that a yes!

Love it.

Busi is horrendous and failing week after week and can barely run.

FDJ in DM not even his position would be far better.

FDJ was better than Busquets last season easily but we had this debate and your purring about Busquets then. Thats gone well.

JamDav1982

3 years of his 5 year contract is already amortized. So we have to sell him for more than 2/5 of his 85m bill to register a profit for this accounting year.

He wont understand what you mean and act as if you are trying to be smart with the correct answer.

Although it is more than 35m as he extended.

fergus90

I'm assuming everyone who wants to sell him wants Busquets to stay in the starting line-up for as long as possible?

I don't think anyone does, but it's so beyond plausibility that Xavi drops Busquets. He's club captain and Xavi still thinks he's the best DM in the world.

So we may as well cash in and invest that money wisely, which i think we would with Alemany and Laporta.

malvolio

We talking accounting now? We won't sell him for 85M and we'll already have paid him like 50M at least, no?

Messi983

He was basically our 2nd best player last season.

He's just not well physically this season imo. Instead of looking to sell him Xavi's goal should be to recuperate his form and give him a run of 6-8 consecutive games as a DM and see how he'll do.

We all know this will never happen though so just sell him and renew Busi until 2027 so I can stop wasting time with this club for a few years.

malvolio

Haha so that a yes!

Love it.

Busi is horrendous and failing week after week and can barely run.

FDJ in DM not even his position would be far better.

FDJ was better than Busquets last season easily but we had this debate and your purring about Busquets then. Thats gone well.

You would be a better DM. Unfortunately Xavi won't play you there.

Bobo32

I said it in the chat, and I think I said it previously too, but it was even more obvious today: this player plays as if he is making a protest about something! He looks like a small child, dissatisfied! Just moaning and crying on the floor of a store because he doesnt get his lollipop!

I was so hopeful about him when he arrived, and I made excuses for his first games, blaming Rakitic and Vidal and Lenglet and whoever for not being on the same wavelength as him. Valverde for not playing the style I wanted. Then I pretty quickly (month or two if not weeks) realized he needed A LOT of guiding in order to ever cut it at midfield for Barcelona. I wanted him tried as a defender instead, and waited for a good coach to guide him. I always believed he was very ambitious and I still believe he has the quality and some intuition to be a GREAT player. But lately, he is clearly not good enough and he shows no signs of wanting to improve. He looks very terrible, and he also looks to sink the entire team with his bad body language and overall laziness. I do not like what I see at all, and think it is right to cash in whatever they can get this month, rather than waiting for summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans