Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Xavi: "Frenkie De Jong has to score in every game. We had a very good face-to-face talk. It's obvious that this change frustrated him, but I have to look out for the team. He's had excellent games, but he has to be constant."

Why doesn?t he ask Busquets to perform consistently too? Also, if FDJ needs to score in every game, Busi should score too.

Why does he always substitute FDJ while leaving the fossil Busi on the field?
Catalan favoritism? 🤡

I find this quote astounding. You have a source?

fergus90

Bad translation, he said he had some very good performances in some games but needs to make it a more consistent thing.

delancey

[MENTION=22241]Porque[/MENTION]

I just watched bits of the presser, and at minute 3:30 he is asked about De Jong. The quote above appears to be taken out of context unless the English translation was incomplete/poor. Decide for yourself:

https://youtu.be/POLfdpTExrk

I do not want to spread fake news. 😂

fergus90

He said De Jong is capable of making runs in the box and scoring. Then also said he’s had some excellent games but needs to be more like that level every game.

ajnotkeith

Lose all faith in Laporta and Xavi if they swap FDJ for McTominay and Elanga. Even tho Romero has been v reliable this season this is probably BS and impossible to believe because we have better alternatives than those two currently at the club, let alone giving up Frenkie for them.

Givenchy

Lose all faith in Laporta and Xavi if they swap FDJ for McTominay and Elanga. Even tho Romero has been v reliable this season this is probably BS and impossible to believe because we have better alternatives than those two currently at the club, let alone giving up Frenkie for them.

Romero is smoking some crack to come up with that one. I don't think we'd be interested in any of their players bar Varane perhaps (obvs won't happen though with his Madrid past).

If Frenkie goes, it'll be for straight up cash imo and probably to PSG. He won't be joining a club outside the CL.

Porque

I think Romero is helping the board with some smokescreen rumours.

There's no chance we would be interested in those players. They never played for Barcelona in 2009, or against Xavi in 2014.

vuji_31

Imagine that day you wake up on beautifull summer day and you sit on computer, open sport.es and mundodeoportivo and see that we are giving de jong for maguire plus telles.

Tbh I am really afraid that this could happen, because we are colleting garbage for many years.
But if they went for Maguire I will probably never watch any Barcelona game ever until xavi,laporta and this trash is in the club.

I ahve bad feeling that we will be laughing stock at end of the summer and we will loose de jong for penauts.

Kul_z

If we sell him we have nothing to say about seriousness of our biz, no one from top prospects wouldnt want to come here anymore. Imagine a world class player that is just entering his prime years and we are getting rid of him. Sounds like barca thing to do tho. But just dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans