Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

""Frenkie de Jong has not received a call from the club to lower his salary. He learned this through the press. He wants to stay. Chelsea have not contacted their agent.Xavi will agree to let Frenkie de Jong go ONLY if Bernardo Silva signs.""
We discuss gossip. Precisely, apart from the fact that he wants to stay, no one knows.

Of course thats the case.

Said it already.. they are all talk when mentioning the issue of lowering salary and have handled it really poorly.

Wonder if they are taking a step back from it due to how bad the club are looking again with a big name possibly leaving.

Sooke

then barca will miss a good midfield player....Pedri is class but Gavi is too young and we don't know how kessie will play

Azpilicueta and Alonso are very needed players for us. I agree that Gavi is still very young to be a starter. Besides, he needs to work on his game. He makes very unnecessary fouls and collect yellow cards. The names of Neves and Soler were in the rumor mills for some time, but their price tag is too high, and we cannot pay it.
Please do not expect anything big from Frank Kessie. He is just a midlevel player. We are trying to get rid of FDJ because of his salary, not because of his quality. Kessie is a lot cheaper option and if needed, he can replace Busy as a defensive midfielder.

serghei

Barca are always so pathetic with these media leaks.

So unprofessional.

I still hope De Jong stays.

You don't even know if those are leaks or fake news. Probably media spins the story from every angle without any source from inside the club confirming it or leaking it.

jamrock

I love how some fans act as if they have a seat at the table when certain topics are being discussed & aren't just reading news that we have no real way to verify.

mc_lovin

I badly want to see what United does if the deal for Frenkie falls though... back to the Freds, McTominays etc of the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans