Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Not against selling FDJ due to his costs and Xavi as coach needs to be allowed to do that but to make out he has no idea in final third etc is wrong.

Like Silva but think he is over rated a bit on here and not sure will bring as much as folk assume.

If Silva signs will struggle to keep x4 mids happy.

Silva can get lost, like today Vs Bayern. He ain't KDB. That's bit worrisome in a way but he would be still our best midfielder instantly.

Gari

Xavi: "Frenkie? I don't send messages. I have spoken with him. I value him very much. For me he's a fundamental footballer, but then there is the economic situation and fair play. He can give us a lot as a centre-back. I like him in that position."

Gnidrologist

I actually like him there too. His ability to resist press and bring ball forward from that situation, when others are struggling, comes in handy. Only doubt is his ability to be also consistent in defense. He is good athlete, but loses his head few times too many. Maybe he can be Benckenbauer type in back 3.

jamrock

Frankie is completely clueless in the attacking 3rd, him having a decent game in the attacking 3rd is the exception not the rule.

He plays best droping deep where he can drive with the ball at his feet.

Just hurry up and leave pleaaaase, nothing personal.

Ps don't waste the money on B. Silva doubt he'll come anyways, in the attacking 3rd he is orders of magnitude better than de jong, just their feel for the game in totally different, but thier natural positions are also different, still no.

Like I said couple weeks ago, selling Frankie will have our NetSpend looking nice, just leave mister please.

khaled_a_d

I actually like him there too. His ability to resist press and bring ball forward from that situation, when others are struggling, comes in handy. Only doubt is his ability to be also consistent in defense. He is good athlete, but loses his head few times too many. Maybe he can be Benckenbauer type in back 3.

He can survive as a Libro in back 3, but he lises focus and isn't good at all in aerial challenges to be a CB

JamDav1982

My uncle Jammy Miguel is claiming Xavi has told FDJ he wants him and Frenk is open to 50% salary reduction.

Squad is going to be more bloated than Laporta before a shite at this rate.

xXKonan

Javi miguel says both him and Xavi had a meeting and Xavi said he counts on him but will have to take a 50% Paycut if he wants to stay and it seems both left the meeting satisfied. Sounds like FDJ is willing to take a pay cut if it's true.

Total-Football

Javi miguel says both him and Xavi had a meeting and Xavi said he counts on him but will have to take a 50% Paycut if he wants to stay and it seems both left the meeting satisfied. Sounds like FDJ is willing to take a pay cut if it's true.
Sounds like BS with capital letters haha

gregorrin10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9StLyp_dO9k

If anyone is in a mood for a laugh. A friendly warning though, you might lose more than a few brain cells listening to this. :lol::lol::lol:

Pathetic wankers. And they keep on going about that 17M, when it's not even real. Much less them actually saying that's the only reason he doesn't want to join them. Can't wait if De Jong actually rather takes the 50% pay cut than joins them. If he does leave, I hope he goes to literally any other club. And I would love it even more if he actually came out publicly after this is all over (being at Barca or somewhere else) and say he never intended to go to United, breaking the bubble of delusions of these people alone would so be worth it.

Last edited:

Messi983

Frenkie de Jong's entourage say that the player is very unhappy with how the club is handling things with his situation. They do not rule out the possibility of Frenkie leaving the club. Bayern Munich, Chelsea and PSG are keeping an eye on the situation.? @_AdrianSnchz

There is also this. Who knows what's real at this point. Still think it's more likely he'll stay but really have no what will happen tbh. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans