Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

We cannot register our new players, more less to add another one. We have to sell Frankie and Memphis in order to do that.
That said, if somehow, we can get rid of both Dutch man and sign B.Silva we will have one of the best midfield trios in Europe in B.Silva, Pedri and F.Kessie as a defensive beast. It's time for Busy to play reduced role and Gavi and Nico to get more playtime.

I agree. If Silva comes that would be my lineup. I like Pablo Torre from what I saw in the friendlies.
However Xavis attitude seems to be Busquets or death so watch us get steamrolled by better opposition.

Birdy

@relevo
(google translation from Spanish, my emphasis)

Conflict Bar?a - agents of Frenkie de Jong

Last year Frenkie received about 4M gross, 35% of what he was entitled to. Now he should collect about 19, adding the deferred.
In that negotiation it was NOT contractually stipulated that if he left he would collect said amount in a single payment.
His representative is in favor of a transfer, but not without first resolving this issue.
By not having it in writing, there is a conflict of interpretations between the parties.
Negotiate a percentage of the amount owed, possible solution if Frenkie gave the green light for his departure.
To date, the Dutchman has reiterated his desire to succeed at Can Bar?a and not leave. And less knowing that perhaps he should do it 'losing' X amount of money.
At the club they emphasize that everything is still open regarding the Dutchman's situation.

@albert_roge �� @tjuanmarti

iniestaGOAT

This will probably end the frenkie to united rumours no way he is gong there after this display

hopefull united fans stop obsessing about barcelona now and focus on their own problems

Zidane82

This will probably end the frenkie to united rumours no way he is gong there after this display

hopefull united fans stop obsessing about barcelona now and focus on their own problems

Maybe they will come with a crazy offer now to us and him .

He will not get the playing time here that he needs in WC year

Catta

Frenkie can go to the beach and enjoy a drink every day, and he would still be a starter for Holland. He doesn't need to worry about playing time in a WC year. Staying at Barca won't hurt his chances one bit.

Zidane82

Frenkie can go to the beach and enjoy a drink every day, and he would still be a starter for Holland. He doesn't need to worry about playing time in a WC year. Staying at Barca won't hurt his chances one bit.

Louis van Gaal apparently told him he has to be playing regularly leading up to the WC

Catta

Louis van Gaal apparently told him he has to be playing regularly leading up to the WC

He just gave him advice that it would be better if he played, but he still won't bench him even if he doesn't. Frenkie, Memphis and VVD are automatic starters for them. None of them has to worry about the NT.

serghei

:lol: All it took is one game and now United fans on Redcafe want to pay us anything we ask. Too bad it's not up to Barca or United. We could do some great business with them.

Catta

We should use the fact that they are desperate. Can get Frenkie only if they also take Umtiti alongside him for free.

serghei

We should use the fact that they are desperate. Can get Frenkie only if they also take Umtiti alongside him for free.

But because they are so needy and crap, no serious player would go there.

And De Jong doesn't seem to be a paycheck player, he values other things about his life besides money most likely.

If this thing was only about some 17m as some believe on Redcafe, it would have been done a month ago lol and Frenkie would've played today for United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans