Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly.. if that really was the problem, United would have paid it no problem. It's pocket change for them.

Edit:

Redcafe now happy to pay Frenkies 17mil.

Hahahaha

Thank you Reds

Last edited:

Givenchy

Fans demand DeJong. No matter the price.

Should we spank them for 120mil? I think we should..

Agree Silva price before though..

Frenkie won't join them though, thats been the problem since the start of the summer. He would be pissing his prime years down the toilet.

khaled_a_d

Frenkie won't join them though, thats been the problem since the start of the summer. He would be pissing his prime years down the toilet.

I do wonder if Frenkie really wants to join Ten Hag?
Everyone assumes that since he was his previous coach during his rise, that means Frenkie should love to play for him.
But it doesn't work that way, and maybe there are aspects that makes De Jong not like the guy.

Joan

Everyone assumes that since he was his previous coach during his rise, that means Frenkie should love to play for him.
But it doesn't work that way, and maybe there are aspects that makes De Jong not like the guy.
We are pretty certain he doesn't want to join him at United. So obviously not high on his list of priorities.

I feel Frenkie doesn't want to move. He might even turn Chelsea down. If clubs like City or Bayern were interested, maybe, but I see him staying.

Givenchy

It's media spin from United to delude their fans even more as it's literally the only thing they have that might interest Frenkie. ten Hag managed him for what, 1 season? and now all of a sudden he has this Sir Alex-Ronaldo father/son level relationship, I don't think so.

Zidane82

We are pretty certain he doesn't want to join him at United. So obviously not high on his list of priorities.

I feel Frenkie doesn't want to move. He might even turn Chelsea down. If clubs like City or Bayern were interested, maybe, but I see him staying.

Has HE actually said ANYTHING !!!!

He is obviously just worried about his 17 million owed wages

As soon as someone agrees to pay those he will be gone

If Chelsea are happy to pay around 100 million euros for Fofana then 17 million is a piece of pizz

Laplacian

I dont care how much we're going to have to pay him, I want him to stay. He just looks so good on the ball. I'm not of the opinion he's not needed here, he definitely is. And with a stronger team I think he will shine more.

Hope you stay Frenkie. Don't let Laporta bully you into leaving. Stay,

Givenchy

Easy to say as a fan but he should just accept the wage cut and stay. Barca are building something very special here.

El Ilusionista

Crazy the guy received so much disrespect, and people thought Gavi or Kessie are better.

Still think the guy will take a paycut in order to stay.

M3ls

Look at this! Look at this! He moves towards the partner who is with the ball and not away from him in positional attacks. He has been in Barcelona for 3 years but has not yet mastered the basic principles of positional football.

Sooke

Who is the DM???

I believe with "Turtle" he is referring to Busquets. But FDJ does not possess much better defensive skills. To me our best option as an DM at the moment is Frank Kessie.

I agree. If Silva comes that would be my lineup. I like Pablo Torre from what I saw in the friendlies.
However Xavis attitude seems to be Busquets or death so watch us get steamrolled by better opposition.

You are absolutely right about Xavi's attitude. Busy and Alba will start for him every game, till they can walk. Sorry mate. I forgot about Pablo Torre. Very solid addition. As an attacking midfielder, Pablo will be our best sub for B.Silva (eventually) and Pedri. I agree with what you have said here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans