Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
����✅| Frenkie De Jong is getting closer to accepting a salary reduction to stay at FC Barcelona.
@gerardromero [��️]

Ali Dursan has asked Bar?a to send a formal proposal to Frenkie for the salary reduction they intend to make. [@_AdrianSnchz] #fcblive

Ali Dursun*

Birdy

����✅| Frenkie De Jong is getting closer to accepting a salary reduction to stay at FC Barcelona.
@gerardromero [��️]

Ali Dursan has asked Bar?a to send a formal proposal to Frenkie for the salary reduction they intend to make. [@_AdrianSnchz] #fcblive

Judging from how the summer went,
there is 0 % that the above is true.

Gnidrologist

So since my temporary absence this has turned into dick pic analyzing thread. Barcaforum never ceases to amaze. Best football forum on earth. :hooray:

Catta

Can't believe he is again benched for Busi and Gavi. As bad as a fit for Xavis system he is, still offers more than those two combined.

Givenchy

At this point, I'd sell him and invest the money in a DM NOW. Forget Bernardo, let's get a DM we can work on whilst phasing Busquets out this season.

This guy will never be a lone DM, it's double pivot or wasting everyone's time.

kattanib

At this point, I'd sell him and invest the money in a DM NOW. Forget Bernardo, let's get a DM we can work on whilst phasing Busquets out this season.

This guy will never be a lone DM, it's double pivot or wasting everyone's time.
Agree with you except for the fact that if a CM got injured we only have Kessie and Torre as backup .. one that doesn?t fit our standard style and the other is an inexperienced youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans