Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Lies.

Do better.

Fairly sure you claimed Kessie better.

Moronic.

Shall I look for it?

Then again you think Gavi is better and Busi better at DM as Xav plays him there.

Lol Jammy is trigged, sure find em, we know the only value in your life is being typing away on a internet forum.

I said kessie will be better than him for us, if at the end of the season he isn't, oh well. We didn't pay 85m euros for him and expect him to be the leader of our midfield and amongst the top 10 midfielders in the world and instead we get constantly refered back to a game against Napoli and real Madrid, and the greatness that is winning the copa del Rey.

jamrock

85m euro man better than kessie and Nico, breaking news.

How is he compared to idk, Valverde?

Always gotta punch down or lower out standars to make this man look anywhere near always to being as good as he should have been for us.

Copa del rey!!!!!! Hooray.

Solid/good 6.5-7 player is what he has been for us and in all Likelihood continue to be.

JamDav1982

Haha aye 'triggered'.

You said Kessie is 'better' and has things that Barca need more while FDJ more 'talented'.

Moronic take but not unexpected.

Kessie is 'better'.

Sensational.

Then claim no one actually said that as if too idiotic ..... when in fact was you.

Tremendous.

Stop trying to judge FDJ when proven have absolutely no idea and just repeat same thing regardless.

Last edited:

jamrock

Haha aye 'triggered'.

You said Kessie is 'better' and has things that Barca need more while FDJ more 'talented'.

Moronic take but not unexpected.

Kessie is 'better'.

Sensational.

Then claim no one actually said that as if too idiotic ..... when in fact was you.

Tremendous.

Stop trying to judge FDJ when proven have absolutely no idea and just repeat same thing regardless.

So pretty much your response is nothingness as per usual, when you silly blah blah blah points get thrown away Pretty easily.

Yep keep telling us how much better frankie has been compared to kessie and nico, and how he won us a game against Napoli and the greatness of the Copa del Rey victory 🤣.

Stunningly high standards, mean while other players in his age group and price category are out there winning leagues & CL and being talked about as being amongst the best in the World.

But Frankie will always have that night in Napoli though.

Fuck outta here with that shit.

Bunch of dumb ass excuses for a player that should easily be top 10 in the world.

JamDav1982

Haha keep up.

I am not gloating that FDJ is better than Kessie and Nico... anyone with half a brain could see that was the case.

It was select couple numpties and brains trust of Jamrock and Birdy who were claiming Kessie was 'better' for Barca and had more of skillset team needs.

Then same Jamrock claims no one ever said Kessie was better...

Sensational.

So desperate to try and make arguments against DeJong get in such a state start claiming Kessie/Gavi are better and FDJ is '5th choice'.

Calma.

Frenkie been best midfielder across time at club.
Frenkie has been best midfielder and best players since back in team this season.
Frenkie was best Barca mid at world Cup.

But but 'he is 5th best at Barca'.

Top stuff.

Ironic for someone who claims Kessie is better suited to Barca than Frenkie to use the word 'dumb' so freely.

Truly is.

Last edited:

jamrock

I at no point did I say no claimed kessie was better, lies as usual from jammy to make a dumb ass point, so he can feel alive lol.

It's cool though, you will always have that game in Napoli & the Copa del Rey.

Omg the guy we got for free and is in his first season at the club isn't playing up to standards, stunning.

The guy we paid 85m for and is one of the highest earners at the club, isn't anywhere close to WC, nah thats fine, he will always have Napoli.

But then again you'll probably ghost the forum again, if he gets bench by the oldie and two kids, and the team continues to get results and pop up once he fights his way back into team.

JamDav1982

Haha Jamrock coming out with utter lies as embarrassed caught out.

It is on this thread 'Kessi is better'.. 'Kessie has more of skillset Barca need than Frenkie'.

Imagine having no other response than to just deny it.

Sensational.

JamDav1982

Based on kessie being the best midfielder in a team that won their league & arguably the best midfielder in that league last season, while de jong has been giving out 6/10 performances week after week for 3 years straight.

Pretty clear really.

'Pretty clear really'

Sensational.

Just lies though... heres what I really meant.

Birdy and Jamrock brains trust alive and well.

JamDav1982

Yea de jong is needed more talented, I think that's what the de jong is better crowd Is taking about.

I'm saying Kessie is better at doing the things we need him to do, better than de jong at that by a fair bit.

'By a fair bit' better at what Barca need.

Sensational.

But lies guv.. I never said Kessie better.

jamrock

Haha Jamrock coming out with utter lies as embarrassed caught out.

It is on this thread 'Kessi is better'.. 'Kessie has more of skillset Barca need than Frenkie'.

Imagine having no other response than to just deny it.

Sensational.

At no point did I deny saying it ma boi, I literally told you to go find it, because I know you have nothing better to do in your life.

Free kessie isn't better than de jong, oh well

#Napolineverforget

jamrock

& ma boi is literally finding the comments, 🤣😂🤣🤣

How sad is your fuckin life, that you'd find time to dig that up on a Sunday 🤣🤣🤣

JamDav1982

At no point did I deny saying it ma boi, I literally told you to go find it, because I know you have nothing better to do in your life.

Free kessie isn't better than de jong, oh well

#Napolineverforget

Again ma boi.. what did 'not one soul claim'?

Haha yes Kessie is not better that was never in doubt... the point is how moronic a claim that was as so desperate to find any angle.

JamDav1982

& ma boi is literally finding the comments, ��������

How sad is your fuckin life, that you'd find time to dig that up on a Sunday ������

Ma boi literally did.

Sensational.

It takes two mins bud and worth it.

Truly was class in Naples. One of many reasons he has been best mid at club in time. On this we agree.

Last Barva game MOTM v ten men with absolutely peach world class pass to open game in dying minutes as well.

Dont have to look as far back as Naples.

Even closer than that.. Best Barca mid at WC.

Your boy Kessie? Wheres he been?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans