Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Ma boi literally did.

Sensational.

It takes two mins bud and worth it.

Truly was class in Naples. One of many reasons he has been best mid at club in time. On this we agree.

Last Barva game MOTM v ten men with absolutely peach world class pass to open game in dying minutes as well.

Dont have to look as far back as Naples.

Nah you just a loser that has nothing going on in his life outside of the posting on the internet.

If I ever put 10 seconds into digging up a old post, for anyone I would kill myself, because I would have hit rock bottom in my actual real life.

JamDav1982

Hooray after 1.5 years he's finally playing well enough to bench 1 of our 2 teenagers or a old slow 34 year old.

Good for him.

Still a waste of 85m Euros, but at least he's no longer getting son'ed by two kids, it was embarrassing for a grown as 25 year old.

That pass to raphinha was clutch, best thing he's done in 4 years at the club, let's hope it continues.

'No one ever claime he is a bad buy guv'.

Saying money was wasted means something else...

Jammy Jnr stop this. It is too easy.

Stop with the lies chief... or entertian me with some mental gymastics about what you really meant. I insist boi.

JamDav1982

Nah you just a loser that has nothing going on in his life outside of the posting on the internet.

If I ever put 10 seconds into digging up a old post, for anyone I would kill myself, because I would have hit rock bottom in my actual real life.

Plenty great stuff in my life.

Not as good a life as FDJ mind you has to be said.

That lad is living the dream.

jamrock

Plenty great stuff in my life.

Not as good a life as FDJ mind you has to be said.

That lad is living the dream.

Nah you definitely don't, don't have to lie to me

anyways I hope Frankie continues to put in usual, 6.5-7's for us, so you don't have to go hide inside a hole again.

It's pretty clear this internet forum plays a oversized role in your life and you need it for your continued mental health.

The 85m euros man, that played great against Napoli.

JamDav1982

Haha too easy.

Caught bonnie lying there chief.

Go again.

Lots of words used such as 'loser' and 'dumb' from someone who lies on the internet for attnetion and makes claims such as Kessie is better than FDJ.

I find it all a bit offensive.

Please tone it down.

Indeed was sensational v Napoli.

You keep stanning for Busquets and telling is about how Xavi is correct as picks him. Suits you lye.

JamDav1982

Battle of the jams yet again?

Not much of a battle..

Lions and sheep.

He does worry about my mental health though which is truly kind.

My partner is a consultant forensic psychiatrist though so no doubts on that front.

Not failed one of her tests to date. This is facts.

Last edited:

jamrock

Imagine thinking the Frankie brigade has achieved something, when after 3 years the only thing they can consistently point to is a game against Napoli and one against Madrid, such has been is overall mehness since being at the club, and the only way to make him look better is not by holding him to higher standards but by lowering the bar to compare him to players he should easily be better than.

But such is the life of some individualss I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans