Gabriel Jesus

Butaan4barca

If we buy Vietto what with Jesus then?

I don't believe we'll buy both of them.

maybe get vietto on loan, and see how he develops, and get first option on jesus. And when the time comes for making the decision, decide then which one is a better option. Win-Win-Win

Xavinho

Are you sure?Neymar,Douglas,Robert,Marlon half a dozen of 1st optons. We also got a 17 years kid id that will join youth team next year that i can't remember his name.

Do you mean the kid from Estudiantes? I can't remember his name either, but isn't he from Argentina?

Jombi

Are you sure?Neymar,Douglas,Robert,Marlon half a dozen of 1st optons. We also got a 17 years kid id that will join youth team next year that i can't remember his name.

Thats not a "fetish". 4 players in 3 years? Its a country of 200 million people with more footballing success than anywhere else.

If we had bought 10 players from Bolivia or something, then we can talk about a "fetish".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Apparently according to Di Marzio, Suning (the majority owner of Inter Milan) has reached an agreement with Gabriel Jesus and Palmeiras to buy him for 30m next January (during the Chinese winter transfer window) and register him as a player for Chinese Super League team Jiangsu Suning and immediately loan him to Inter.

I hope this is not true. Please.

BarçaBarça

maybe get vietto on loan, and see how he develops, and get first option on jesus. And when the time comes for making the decision, decide then which one is a better option. Win-Win-Win

A lot of win in that situation, but it is also being reported that ATM could sell with buyback-option. That wouldn't be much win for us..

Butaan4barca

A lot of win in that situation, but it is also being reported that ATM could sell with buyback-option. That wouldn't be much win for us..

thats what negotiations are : aiming to not making any deals that could potentially be not benefiting for us. If we show vietto that he will be more valued in barca, and he wants this transfer and pushes for it, it will put barca in stronger position during negotiations. And we can surely avoid buy back option. And instead put in some variables as incentives for athletico to drop buy back clause, if needed.

If jesus, seems to be better option, we don't have to buy vietto, and if vietto turn out to be too good, that extra money will be well spent.

mampilly

Palmeiras' sporting director is already in Madrid to negotiate a deal for Gabriel Jesus. Time and place yet unknown. [Globesporte]

AS cover: Gabriel Jesus is closer to Real Madrid. He'll cost €24M + €10M in commission + 1.5 year loan to Palmeiras.

Reports in Brazil say that Palmeiras view Real Madrid the only club they'll negotiate Gabriel Jesus with. [jugones]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What a roller coaster this is. Wasn't he in Barcelona first? Did he not have talks with our club at all?

Other than BBC, Real Madid has morata, mayoral and Asensio, competition is much fiercer.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is supposed to be the cream of the top, better than the other two Gabriel's. I hope AS is BSing, if we really let this one slip by us then they truly went to Brazil for nothing, or worse, scouting for Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans