Gabriel Milito

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
This is gonna make me sound like a huge tool but seeing Milito run around and pass to Marquez teared me up a bit. I don't know if he will ever be the player he once was but I wasn't expecting to see that again.

The man had a rough break and it's easy to forget how great of a player he was for Zaragoza and the first half of a season with us. The first month when Puyol was out injured and before Marquez hit the self-destruct button I thought that season our defense would have insane depth. :(

beef-supreme

GABIIIIIIIII :wub::wub::wub: I missed you Gabi! Please don't get injured again, it hurts my knees when I see you go into challenges, I'm so scared.

[FCB]Messi[10

I am so happy now, because we have now seen the return of our defender after 1 year and half and we might even see him in the classico is Pep wants to put him on as a sub.
Great Job Milito!!!

G.J

V.H. 4 life
get-11-2009-on3pqoww.jpg

get-11-2009-tt6ie911.jpg

get-11-2009-mdo6qy9z.jpg

get-11-2009-tsrfy9iy.jpg

get-11-2009-x982iqoc.jpg

get-11-2009-f23e27t3.jpg

get-11-2009-1mah5kp4.jpg

get-11-2009-pj2gmn4f.jpg

get-11-2009-1t3kh565.jpg

^
Love this picture. It Looks like they just came out of retirement house.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Eduardo Gamarnik, agent of Barcelona defender Gabriel Milito, yesterday confirmed to Catalan radio RAC 1 that Spanish club Real Zaragoza was interested in re-signing their former player and had in fact approached the Catalan club with their intentions. Barcelona officials however reportedly told them that Milito is not for sale and that Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola regards the Argentine international as an important part of his team, according to Gamarlik.

“Yes, Zaragoza asked if there is the possibility of a transfer. But Guardiola is counting on him for this season and I’m sure he’ll be fine.”

Milito played with Zaragoza for four seasons before joining Barcelona in 2007 . After 27 appearances for the club, he suffered a knee ligament injury that left him sidelined for 18 months. His recuperation process had been problematic, causing him to miss the whole of last season. He returned to training in October and played for 45 minutes in a friendly game between Barcelona and Bolivar La Paz. It however remains unclear when he would be able to join the squad in a competitive match

Sodamnsmooth

Great NEWS!! I have to say I was starting to think we'd never see him suit up again. Gaby is a great defender when playing at his best!

Home of Barca Fans