Gabriel Milito

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Chygo wasn't that bad, having the misfiring Mexican next to you can't do anybody a favour.

Oh please, even Pique looks like trash when he has to cover for Chygnasty.

Rafa and Chyg are the partnership from hell, it wasn't a bad idea giving two players who needed time some burn against an awful opponent, but Gabi can't come back soon enough.

Last edited:

[FCB]Messi[10

We need Milito back A.S.A.P. to take over for Rafa and Chgy on the bench, because I know for sure maybe he will play better since he would want to prove he can still play well even if he was injured for a long time. But for his to play like he use to, will take time but the sooner the better.

Zqa-

I'd hoped for an easy opponent in the Copa, so he could get some minutes, and then we draw Sevilla.. Too bad. Hopefully he can gain some minutes in the club world cup.

V

Valon

He'll probably play in the friendly match we have in a few weeks.

MinaFCB

he is going to Ukraine:D i'm really glad he is back...but i bet he'll need a lot of time to get in good form

[FCB]Messi[10

he is going to Ukraine:D i'm really glad he is back...but i bet he'll need a lot of time to get in good form

yeah I read that on Sport today, he was included in the squad vs kyiv on Wednesday. Hopefully we will see a little action from Milito on Wednesday for 20mins or so.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I really doubt he will play especially because Chyg was included too even though he is CL tied... I think Pep is just bringing him so he starts to feel part of the team again and is more comfortable looking forward to high-level competitions...

[FCB]Messi[10

Well their you go, from the look of that pic he looks like he is 100% fit and is learning some Tae Kwon Do from Ibrahimovic to use during a game.

Home of Barca Fans