Gareth Bale

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, the actual drawing is definitely the one. It's too complicated really. I'm sure over time whoever he is sponsored by will change it.

Bertus

He didn't trademark the celebration itself but made a logo out of it.

Gareth-Bale-11ofhearts.jpg

I'm not entirely sure if this is exactly the same logo, but it's at least pretty close.

Ugly :lol:

But as someone else said, if well marketed (crazy) people will buy it.

But still, awful :lol:

Meitux

Why you guys care more about the marketing issues rather than the actually football issues?100 mil or even more is a so huge price that he needs to bring world class performances so often for everybody to be satisfied and the money didn't go for nothing,he may need to overpass Ronaldo which doesn't seem so easy.I personally believe that he will never be worthy of that price,one outstanding season and mostly the excuse of carrying Tottenham the whole season isn't a reason for him to be worthy of 100 mil.Its mostly for me cause he is similar to Ronaldo and everybody thinks that he can perform like CR or better.The truth is two similar players that are the core of their teams can't do good when being together.Bale won't stand there and be shadow of a player he imitates.He will try to get all eyes on him and probably be more selfish.I believe if something like this happens both of them will be more selfish and Ronaldo won't be happy and asks to leave if hes not the one.Its not a really hard situation to understand.If they play together they can destroy the tactics or the plan of the team just for their own good...

Last edited:

Bertus

Why you guys care more about the marketing issues rather than the actually football issues?

That eleven of cra-p thingy is too awful to not vomit on it, sorry :lol:

More seriously, don't forget carlo is a great coach, if he manages to make them play well together, Madrid will be a monster.

There rumors are growing stronger. Our best insider just explained why he said that he said Ronaldo would go to Chelsea. I mean he is that trusted that he managed to get the odds to be on evens even though Ronaldo there wasn't even the slightest link for it. I'm not holding my breath but it would make the whole desperation about the Bale transfer so much more logical. Ronaldo is 29 next year and on the last year of his contract, they wouldn't attract a big fee for him.

lovebarca

There rumors are growing stronger. Our best insider just explained why he said that he said Ronaldo would go to Chelsea. I mean he is that trusted that he managed to get the odds to be on evens even though Ronaldo there wasn't even the slightest link for it. I'm not holding my breath but it would make the whole desperation about the Bale transfer so much more logical. Ronaldo is 29 next year and on the last year of his contract, they wouldn't attract a big fee for him.

have your insider read mourinho's recent comments about ronaldo?he mocked ronaldo and then tells good about real Brazilian ronaldo.

have your insider read mourinho's recent comments about ronaldo?he mocked ronaldo and then tells good about real Brazilian ronaldo.

Sorry I explained it wrong. He said back in February that Ronaldo would be back in the EPL playing for Chelsea and Mourinho. Because he is a trusted source for many United twitter fans many bet that Ronaldo would join Chelsea. Because of his little bet the odds for him joining Chelsea fell drastically and he got himself better quotes for Ronaldo himself coming back to United. He tweeted hours ago that this little Chelsea stunt will bring him a fortune and that he's coming home. He had 8 transfers or like that right, even big ones like that we'll get RvP before SAF admitted anything to the press and it was only a pipe dream.

raskolnikov

Sorry I explained it wrong. He said back in February that Ronaldo would be back in the EPL playing for Chelsea and Mourinho. Because he is a trusted source for many United twitter fans many bet that Ronaldo would join Chelsea. Because of his little bet the odds for him joining Chelsea fell drastically and he got himself better quotes for Ronaldo himself coming back to United. He tweeted hours ago that this little Chelsea stunt will bring him a fortune and that he's coming home. He had 8 transfers or like that right, even big ones like that we'll get RvP before SAF admitted anything to the press and it was only a pipe dream.
So what does your itk guy predict for United now?

Martindn

Jonno is a right twat, dont care what he knows.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Why you guys care more about the marketing issues rather than the actually football issues?
It's not something that I personally care more about and I doubt any football fans care more about marketing around the sport than the actual sport itself. However it's an unavoidable aspect of a top footballers life so it's there to be spoken about.

Beast

The Observer
The hell some of you guys are talking about ??? Wales , English market... etc what a load of crap

Did i ever mention we want Bale to go into the English/British market ? we already super popular there with Woodgate, Owen , Macca, Becks , Ronaldo just in recent years.. we have much more Sky coverage than any other team (outside England )

It's all about North America & Asia.. that's where Bale will ace... have you read anything i replied ?

I think Beast was focusing more on the global market, particularly the English speaking one. North America is a territory I think they will target with Bale. He won't make much of an impact in S. America as Cristiano, Messi & Neymar have that territory sewn up. Asia could be another market on the radar.

Bingo.. give this gentleman a cookie.. someone bothered to read...
How much is Bale earning from publicity right now? I know that Beckam, Cristiano, Messi and Neymar are making a lot of money thanks to their sponsors(and Messi&Neymar even helped Barcelona sign some new partnership this summer), but I have no idea how Bale is doing in that department.

I have last year figures which was not much , 2 Million from Adidas another Million from BT... now it's different as he signed several sponsorship agreements
What do Madridistas here think of the Bale transfer on purely footballing terms? If Ronaldo was to leave this summer, I can see why Bale would be brought him but if he doesn't then I don't see the point in making such a huge effort to sign him now. I think having both Bale and Ronaldo in the same team will alter what Ancelloti has planned for the team. Bale and Ronaldo are too similar in their style of play. I could see Ronaldo growing frustrated at Bale's numerous long range attempts. I think Ronaldo will leave next summer so why not leave the Bale transfer until then? Ancelloti looks like he has something good going at the moment so I don't see the rush in bringing in Bale to mess with that.

I already posted it in reply to Flavia couple of pages back...
Why you guys care more about the marketing issues rather than the actually football issues?100 mil or even more is a so huge price that he needs to bring world class performances so often for everybody to be satisfied and the money didn't go for nothing,he may need to overpass Ronaldo which doesn't seem so easy.I personally believe that he will never be worthy of that price,one outstanding season and mostly the excuse of carrying Tottenham the whole season isn't a reason for him to be worthy of 100 mil.Its mostly for me cause he is similar to Ronaldo and everybody thinks that he can perform like CR or better.The truth is two similar players that are the core of their teams can't do good when being together.Bale won't stand there and be shadow of a player he imitates.He will try to get all eyes on him and probably be more selfish.I believe if something like this happens both of them will be more selfish and Ronaldo won't be happy and asks to leave if hes not the one.Its not a really hard situation to understand.If they play together they can destroy the tactics or the plan of the team just for their own good...

The money is discussed it's due to the high fee of course

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Now you're just plain wrong. The team that gets the most coverage outside the uk is Barca in terms of time spent talking about them on sky sports news. Although both teams get all the matches shown.

None of us care about the likes of Owen and Woodgate. Barca get more coverage here because of the great times we've had in recent years and that we play English clubs quite often.

Jenks

I really don't think that Real Madrid are more popular than Barca in England. The notable Madrid interest lived and died with Beckham.

Home of Barca Fans