Gerard Deulofeu

jklz

In the first half of the Segunda, Gerard was topping the top scorers list without playing anywhere near as much minutes as the other top scorers.. Is that still true?

Yugi

Deulofeu.jpg

Happy 19th birthday Gerard!
one year closer to first team and I cant wait for your magic out there

some of my favourite Gerard moments:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Agreed to sign a new one with a 100 million buyout clause.

Happy Birthday Gerard!!! Can't wait to see you as a shining starlet playing with the big boys.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Where did you see that?

Barcelona have speeded up the renewal of B winger Deulofeu. Madrid want to sign him. Player wants to stay. Will accept 100M clause. [sport]

That was some time ago although I don't think there was any followup article on him officially signing or anything. Maybe they're still negotiating the terms of his promotion and progression in the future.

Co0ter

What I like the most about the kid is that he seems to have a decent shot with both feet and the fact that he has a tall, sturdy physique for a 19 year old- at least for Barca standards. He must be around 5'11 and well built, much like Ronaldo was when he left Brasil.

Great pace and has the ball control to get away with those quick stops, change of direction and burst of pace- just the entertaining type of player I like to watch.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'd be shocked if he's truly 5'11"...I've seen him live on a few occasions in the past year and he doesn't look much bigger than 5'9"

Richard.H

I'd be shocked if he's truly 5'11"...I've seen him live on a few occasions in the past year and he doesn't look much bigger than 5'9"

He has grown a lot over the past year. Was about 5'7'' when he made a start sometime last year in one of the league matches. Puberty hit him late I guess.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, that's the only possibility - which would be great of course...A little more height on him would make him all the more dangerous

He's stronger on the ball this season and does a nice job of shielding defenders with his body and failing to be bullied, something Bojan never could do

Home of Barca Fans