Gerard Deulofeu

jamrock

Is Martinez tying to tell me that Gerard can't improve this load of crap I am seeing on my television right now?.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Looked pretty involved when he was on, had 2 shots on target that unfortunately were straight at the keeper and one great cross that should've been finished. All that packed into around 5 minutes of play should make Martinez a bit more interested in giving him time.

Povikas

Brandon
Looked pretty involved when he was on, had 2 shots on target that unfortunately were straight at the keeper and one great cross that should've been finished. All that packed into around 5 minutes of play should make Martinez a bit more interested in giving him time.

Absolutely. Did more in those 5mins than the entire team during the full 90.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Problem Martinez has is that he has no legitimate strikers, Kone is useless...Deulofeu looked dangerous, per usual

Jadentheman

i have lost a lot of respect for martinez, he should have been on from half time,so poor was everton

He will start to get more time. It would be impossible to deny him some more time.

SwiftGuyver

Deulo & Barkley are the most dangerous attacking players he has IMO. it doesn't matter how old they are, they have both shown they have the ability to contribute this season and both have the potential to be better than any other first team player currently at Everton.

Neal Faradinho

Just watched a Deulofeu comp of his match against Stevenage, he played brilliantly, would have gotten 3 assists if
it wasn't for the other players poor finishing.

Home of Barca Fans