Gerard Deulofeu

Kerrybai

Really nice assist.

His performance went down quite well over on the Everton forums but most people have complained that he is greedy and needs to learn when to pass the ball.

I found this post quite amusing though.

'The different spellings of his name in here have been an absolute highlight for me:

Deulofeu
Deuloufoo
Defoolu
Daloufeu
Duflu'

:lol:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Really pondering about what to do with him next year if he develops well at Everton. Let him stay another year, like Courtois staying for a couple of years at Atletico, or get him back asap? I guess with Pedro, Alexis and Tello we still have enough people to play on RW (and LW, but Neymar is there of course), another year at Everton might be good for him. What do you guys thinks?

Ursegor

World Champion
Probably stay for another year. He's still way too raw. I doubt he'll be ready for Barca football next season. He's only 19 still.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Really pondering about what to do with him next year if he develops well at Everton. Let him stay another year, like Courtois staying for a couple of years at Atletico, or get him back asap? I guess with Pedro, Alexis and Tello we still have enough people to play on RW (and LW, but Neymar is there of course), another year at Everton might be good for him. What do you guys thinks?
If he has a good season it would be ideal for him to extend his stay at Everton

khaled_a_d

Well ,I think in this case it would be better to loan him either in Spain to play in Liga or to a CL team ,don't like the idea of him staying in Everton 1 more year at all

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I have a feeling that the club are hoping Alexis has a good year so that they can offload him in the summer for a decent fee. The Gerard can come back and develop at Camp Nou.

Jenks

His performance went down quite well over on the Everton forums but most people have complained that he is greedy and needs to learn when to pass the ball.

Based on what I saw that would probably be my criticism as well. He looked good on the ball, but he looked like a player playing for himself not the team.

XaviMessiGirl

I found this post quite amusing though.

'The different spellings of his name in here have been an absolute highlight for me:

Deulofeu
Deuloufoo
Defoolu
Daloufeu
Duflu'

:lol:

Did you see this when it was originally posted? In the Everton club store:

1016971_698468560193363_1460859772_n.jpg

Poor Deulo :lol:

Home of Barca Fans