Gerard Deulofeu

Cule4life

The Culest
He did well but he's so selfish sometimes. Lukaku was livid at him when he tried to dribble the ball into the goal and didnt pass to him. He has to stop trying to be the hero as he may have infinite talent but cant succeed at Barca if he doesnt let go of his ego

BTW his freekick style is a carbon copy of CR7. Lets his hope his ego is not similar

Yugi

Actually you guys are the ones that are jumping on a bandwagon, I (and many others) based our oppinion on the 8 games he played previously, you guys are basing all this current hype on a single game :) . Again not saying he's going to fail but let's first see a good run of games from him.

yeah, because we all seen him play just one game in his career forgetting his Juvenil A and Barca B days, LOL

ceefoo

BTW his freekick style is a carbon copy of CR7. Lets his hope his ego is not similar
I notice that no one has mentioned his Ronaldo free-kick style ;)
Juninho Pernambucano pioneered the knuckle-ball technique NOT Crystina. All others that followed are imitators. :smug:

He should stay with roberto Martinez for one more year... That man is a genius, a Catalan and showed his brain by easing in the kid... Not just that, he even taught the vain superstar the importance of humility, the work-rate and all that. One more season with him please
A lot can still happen between now and the end of season. If he continues to rip it up in the Prem, then our club may feel he ready to go straight in to next seasons squad with, Messi, Neymar and Alexis. Sell Pedro, as he has had ample opportunity and would only stifle Deulo's development.

Saying that ...... I wouldn't be against him staying at Everton, (under Martinez's guidance) for a further season, if it meant he won't get sufficient playing time here.

MrKnowitAlll

Bring this kid back next year and can Pedro. Must be done. We need more direct shooters.
next year too soon. I hope he has another year in the epl at everton.

i think he can get even better with time in the epl. as a regular viewer of epl , after two great seasons players start to trail. after two seasons he would have learned all he could.

and i noticed no one gave the management (aka Zubi and co ) a heads up for choosing Everton and epl. and not loaning him to a Spanish team like celta or so.

CatalinR10

Gerard Deulofeu, on loan at Everton this season, has been chosen as best player in the Spanish second division last season. #fcblive

Home of Barca Fans