Gerard Deulofeu

Yugi

if Everton get to Europe I am all for Deulofeu staying there one more year, would be amazing to see him grow like that

Messi_Goal

superstar in the making....but its no surprise, first time (handful of times) i saw him play a few years ago for barca b i thought wow this kid has all the ability to be world class.the main criticism is hes to ball greedy at times but he will learn to use his team mates more.

Kerrybai

This is guy is going to be a star. In a couple of years time Sanchez will have some tough competition. He seems versatile too as he can play quite well on both wings.

JamDav1982

According to some people on here Rosell is destroying the Barcelona philosophy by sending these guys out on loan!

He is looking better every week. I would take him back next season.

André

581301_755153614513323_1026260796_n.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
What I'm curious about is how he and Neymar will work in tandem on the wings. Deulo is a better goalscorer on the left side and more dangerous, and Neymar looks to be more playmaking oriented and can play on the right. Obviously they could switch around as well with Neymar cutting in and Gerard providing crosses/near post shots. At full force it could be that all three attackers have roaming roles, with their base areas/starting points being at:

Deulofeu-Messi-Neymar

footyfan

Calma, calma
Not happening.

By next season, we'll have a first choice number 9 in the starting lineup. And that's the way to go.

JamDav1982

What I'm curious about is how he and Neymar will work in tandem on the wings. Deulo is a better goalscorer on the left side and more dangerous, and Neymar looks to be more playmaking oriented and can play on the right. Obviously they could switch around as well with Neymar cutting in and Gerard providing crosses/near post shots. At full force it could be that all three attackers have roaming roles, with their base areas/starting points being at:

Deulofeu-Messi-Neymar

Deulofeu has barely played on the left side for a while now. Certainly for Everton and the latter part of last season he was being played on the right and that where he scored majority of his goals.

Without doubt that is where they are moulding him to play for Barca first team.

JamDav1982

Deulofeu has barely played on the left side for a while now. Certainly for Everton and the latter part of last season he was being played on the right and that where he scored majority of his goals.

Said Left but meant right!

DinhoR10

It seems like Barca as a team likes to go through injuries in huge bursts. So i think we'll have to get some new blood for next season and for me personally I rather La Masia talent than bought talent unless it's a brazilian lmao. All our loanees seem to be hitting some nice form Deu,Rafinha, even freaking Bojan. If Deu can hold down a starting spot come the second half of this season I think we can take him back.

KhaledBarca

@gerardeulofeu has now scored 3 goals and provided 2 assists in 490 minutes with @Everton [13 games, 3 starts] #fcblive 0.92 g+a per 90mins

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

At Barca B he'd switch up to the left side on occasion, which helped him get more involved. It's quite obvious that he is being taught for the right side, but I feel like if he and Neymar were to share both wings and switch aroudn we'd have more dimensions and be less predictable. Roaming roles is the way to go with 3 dynamic attackers.

Home of Barca Fans