Gerard Deulofeu

Kerrybai

You guys don't understand. Tello and Deulofeu doesn't play on the same position. Tello is a backup for Neymar on the left wing while Deulofeu can be a backup for Alexis on the right wing.

Exactly. While Tello may end up leaving us he shouldn't really be mentioned in this conversation. Deu right now plays on the right so if he does become the star we all think he will be then Sanchez will be warming the bench for him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He was playing like Henry used to. In fact, I think someone even renamed the thread Cristian "Thierry" Tello.

F

Flavia

Tello can become too very good! look at last season guys... don't forget this! when he gets time he can become an ace!

Can't keep them all... Tello is one trick pony, though very good at it. But Deulofeu is a better player.

Kerrybai

^ And again I will repeat that Deu will be likely playing on the right side. So it's Sanchez or Pedro who will get the chop to make room for him.

coura

Banned
we'll see!! tello isn't just a one tricky player! He is very similar to henry and you know the rest...

henry? lol. Just because he does that curve strikes?
Henry is a king. Tello has scored some goals because of messi skills in atracting the defenders. I don´t remember a good thing about tello this season.

Ketoth

ConsiderateInfatuatedChafer.gif

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
we'll see!! tello isn't just a one tricky player! He is very similar to henry and you know the rest...

Not really... Tello lacks a lot in both talent and intelligence, the only things going for him are his pace and his far post 'Henry' finishes. The guy can't do anything unless he has loads of space, which is rarely ever given against top teams. His technique, first touch, creativity, vision, linkup, overall shooting are all pretty poor. Why waste time trying to make that work when we have much, much better players.

Deulofeu is a star talent, can deputize for both Neymar and Alexis on either wing by the start of next season. Pedro, while not an imposing player, is smart and has great technique and is pretty great at his best (though I think he should leave soon too). Adama is an unbelievably good dribbler/crosser and a raw talent with huge potential. I'd bet even Denis or Dongou would be more worthy of trying out on the wings since they have high ceilings. What does Tello offer worth caring about? He has pace but so do Adama and Deulo, his finishing can be decent but it's not far above anyone else's on the list, and most of all he doesn't have talent worth developing.

Home of Barca Fans