Gerard Deulofeu

spark

MRG25356-Optimized.v1401797502.JPG

Kerrybai

I hope they get the sort of minutes they would get under Pep... Deu in particular has the right attitude to break into the team.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Can't wait to see them both play :)

Not a lot of positives or things to be too upbeat about wrt the club of late but these two definitely are something to look forward to

It's a crucial season or so for Rafinha and whether he will continue at the club which makes Lucho's arrival, perhaps a blessing in disguise...Since Thiago has left, I've wondered if Rafinha was not too far behind

Deulofeu is far from the finished product but I think we'll see some special things from him...Hopefully we'll all be a bit patient & encouraging in regards to his development....Let's not forget he's been at the club for more than a decade and has spurned poaching attempts to fulfill his dream to succeed with the first team...Say what you will about his cockiness but he's loyal to the club and these are the players that not only give you the most as players but also make Barcelona special, for me...I hope he seizes the opportunity, works hard and becomes one of the best

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Rafinha's hair :worthy: :worthy: Both of them look ecstatic about finally being presented as first team players.

I've seen pics of them in the training center but I thought they'd be out for holidays at the moment. If they still are training, I wonder if they're working with Lucho.

Home of Barca Fans