Gerard Deulofeu

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
From what I've seen of him he's confortable using it, at least... But mostly for crosses when he's to the left. Else, he seems to use his right

Yugi

found this vid, shows his quality in one match... he really can change rhythm of the game, pass, dribble everything...

Trequartista

The good

found this vid, shows his quality in one match... he really can change rhythm of the game, pass, dribble everything...

Thanks for sharing
2:40 3:38 =Cristiano Ronaldo
Hope he becomes even half the player Cristiano ronaldo is though
Brilliant to see him improving his finishing and his left foot a lot plus having a having a diversity of options when he receives the ball on the wing makes him far from being predicted but I am a bit concerned with his physical size,he seem a bit small compared to other kids

Marc

Maybe it's just me but he seems to be a little bit selfish, don't know if he can make it at Barca with that kind if attitude. But the talent is there, that's obvious.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Needs to cut inside more and do the croqueta more often...

Not to mention that he shouldn't just stand there for 10 seconds pondering the secret of life every time he encounters a defender or two

Apart from that, he's decent :)

gingerless

Thanks for sharing
2:40 3:38 =Cristiano Ronaldo
Hope he becomes even half the player Cristiano ronaldo is though
Brilliant to see him improving his finishing and his left foot a lot plus having a having a diversity of options when he receives the ball on the wing makes him far from being predicted but I am a bit concerned with his physical size,he seem a bit small compared to other kids

he doesn't look small to me... if you're talking muscle then that's not really a problem, he can hit the gym. but true on the CR comparison, they do look similar imo

not sure by what you mean with "half the player" though, obviously any young kid would be good to grow up as "half" the player CR is but what am i missing here?

USWAY

Doesn't look small at all. But I can see a bit of the selfishness. Still has alot of time to fix that though. He'll be playing on Barca B next year correct? Feel like he'd have an easier time of fixing it with grown men rather than kids who allow him to hold on to the ball.

SwiftGuyver

yeah, to be honest, most of the attacking, creative and exceptionally gifted kids who are playing at that age level tend to be ball hogs...

Trequartista

The good
he doesn't look small to me... if you're talking muscle then that's not really a problem, he can hit the gym. but true on the CR comparison, they do look similar imo

not sure by what you mean with "half the player" though, obviously any young kid would be good to grow up as "half" the player CR is but what am i missing here?

The kid is highly over-hyped and overrated,hope he turns to be good but being like Cristiano Ronaldo would be a bit ambitious imo

Trequartista

The good
:lol: 17 years old whose biggest acheivment is the Juvenil Copa and some people already saying he will be better than Cristiano Ronaldo,look at how the many times he was linked with english teams and the controversy surrounding his personal and Football life
He has the talent,that doesnt mean he will make it or even become half the player he is supposed to be,and I think Barca fans are the best to know about this with the ex youth disappointments

Home of Barca Fans