Gerard Deulofeu

Yugi

Gio dissapointed? no shit.... he is superb player
Gai had injuries and this shit ruined him

K

KingAbidal

Is he getting Promoted to Barca B for next season, given Nolito will go to Benfica?

Yugi

:lol:
I don't know about you but it doesn't matter for me, if you play for Ipswitch, then you are by no means superb.

gio plays at racing santander and is one of their crucial players, he is not top-world class like messi, cr, xavi.... but he certainly is good player

Tezemery

The only person that slowed Gio's career was himself if he had stuck around at Barca for a few years who knows.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Both Gai and Gio had immense attitude problems, which really made a huge difference.

It didn't help Gai either that his cunt of an agent, Zahavi, was constantly spewing shit.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Gai is the most technically skilled youth player I've ever seen (Messi not included, because he's out of this world), but he completely lacked end product. Nothing came from his dribbles and his technique.

Let's wait and see about Gerard, just hope he doesn't let things get to his head. He's got an official facebook now, not sure if that's a good sign, though.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Gai is the most technically skilled youth player I've ever seen (Messi not included, because he's out of this world), but he completely lacked end product. Nothing came from his dribbles and his technique.

Let's wait and see about Gerard, just hope he doesn't let things get to his head. He's got an official facebook now, not sure if that's a good sign, though.

so does every other kid in the masia!!

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya

What really annoyed with Gai is that when he dribbled (yes, amazing at that) he ran with his head down. It's one of the aspects he should have really put effort into. His end product was another issue, but I think it's directly related to the former.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Came across this player when watching Gerard Deulofeu on Youtube:

[YOUTUBE]oTUPaLA32C8[/YOUTUBE]

Very Iniesta-like.

Btw, do we have a thread for young talents outside La Masia? We should have one.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What really annoyed with Gai is that when he dribbled (yes, amazing at that) he ran with his head down. It's one of the aspects he should have really put effort into. His end product was another issue, but I think it's directly related to the former.

Yeah, at least Deulofeu seems to know what he's doing. Still, I'd say Gio impressed me more at the same age. He was (is?) better than Bojan IMO. With more of his brothers attitude (or patience) he could have already made it big-time. Such talent wasted...

Btw, the reason for JDS staying might be the alcantara bros + other friends... Only explanation tbh.

Home of Barca Fans