Gerard Deulofeu

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Dude's gonna have a hard time making it at Barca, and Munir and Adama certainly won't make it any easier for him.

A little competition never harmed anyone. :D

Besides, Deulo's real competition is Adama, considering that Munir is altogether a different style of player.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Munir and Deulo are both forwards though.

True, they are both classified as forwards. However, Deulo is a wing forward (like Robben or CR) and Munir is mobile striker who can play on the wing (like Villa or Suarez). And Adama is more of a classic winger, looking to get past his man and make the cross to set up a goal (he's only recently started to cut inside from the wing).

CuleLife4Life

Really rooting for him to make it at Barca but if I had to pick a player who won't make it here by the time they're 25 out of Deulo, Adama, Munir, and Rafinha it would be him.

Jurij

He is finished in Barca. I can't see how he will make it with Munir, Messi, Pedro, Suarez and Neymar being better than him. Where will he fit in? And Adama is on his level. He has to score at least 20-25 goals this season if he wants another chance under Enrique.

L

linetty

At this rate, Pedro will be out by next summer. And he's not better than Deulofeu, at the moment.

I have to disagree with Adama being on Deulo's level as well. That's simply not true. Won't comment about these numbers because they seem ridiculous to me.

Next year it may be Neymar/Deulofeu, Messi, Suarez/Munir and the youngsters may see a lot of playing time if N, M or S is out for some reason. Take a note Deulofeu is still only 20.

Zangash

Banned
At this rate, Pedro will be out by next summer. And he's not better than Deulofeu, at the moment.

I have to disagree with Adama being on Deulo's level as well. That's simply not true. Won't comment about these numbers because they seem ridiculous to me.

Next year it may be Neymar/Deulofeu, Messi, Suarez/Munir and the youngsters may see a lot of playing time if N, M or S is out for some reason. Take a note Deulofeu is still only 20.

I'm not sure why people say Adama is better than Deulofeu.

Deulofeu is competing in top flight football and in his time in England ripped defenses apart several times. Adama, while pulling amazing displays more often, is also still competing on a Juvenil A and Barca B level, levels that Deulofeu completely demolished when he was younger than the actual age group.

Put Adama in Everton or Sevilla and he won't be half as effective as Deulofeu and then these very same people overhyping him will be saying he no longer has a future because he isn't destroying everything just by virtue of being a La Masia graduate.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm not sure why people say Adama is better than Deulofeu.

Deulofeu is competing in top flight football and in his time in England ripped defenses apart several times. Adama, while pulling amazing displays more often, is also still competing on a Juvenil A and Barca B level, levels that Deulofeu completely demolished when he was younger than the actual age group.

Put Adama in Everton or Sevilla and he won't be half as effective as Deulofeu and then these very same people overhyping him will be saying he no longer has a future because he isn't destroying everything just by virtue of being a La Masia graduate.

giphy.gif

Hell, Deulofeu won the LFP award for "Best Player in the Liga Adelante" for the 12/13 season. Adama hasn't done anything even close to that yet. And there's a reason why Sandro and Munir were kept with the senior squad instead of him.

Last edited:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
giphy.gif

Hell, Deulofeu won the LFP award for "Best Player in the Liga Adelante" for the 12/13 season. Adama hasn't done anything even close to that yet. And there's a reason why Sandro and Munir were kept with the senior squad instead of him.

Adama did get into the team of the year last season

Crixus

@SevillaFC · 9m
Gooooooool del #SevillaFC, golazo de @gerardeulofeu en el minuto 18 @NASTICTARRAGONA 1-1 Sevilla FC

Debut goal :lucho: .

Home of Barca Fans