Gerard Deulofeu

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Sigh.... One more season hopefully =(.
As long as he doesn't get injured and continues to grow on the pitch he will be back. I have really high hopes for him.

Zangash

Banned
He is going to tear shit up for Sevilla. Everyone saying Munir/Adama/Pedro/Their Grandmother are better than him have surely forgotten just how much of a beast this kid is. They forget that most kids his age are still toiling around with Barca B.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He is going to tear shit up for Sevilla. Everyone saying Munir/Adama/Pedro/Their Grandmother are better than him have surely forgotten just how much of a beast this kid is. They forget that most kids his age are still toiling around with Barca B.

Amen brother! But keep Munir out of this. The two are nothing alike; Munir's rise has been meteoric and if he keeps this up, then he's going to be immense. Regardless, Deulofeu is better.

Zangash

Banned
Amen brother! But keep Munir out of this. The two are nothing alike; Munir's rise has been meteoric and if he keeps this up, then he's going to be immense. Regardless, Deulofeu is better.

With the way Lucho organizes the team they are more alike than you think. They play more or less the same position now(As our wingers are now more pinched in tighter to Messi), but have major differences in mentality. If Munir was 20 years old and was already too established for the B team I'm fairly certain Lucho would have loaned him out as well. Both players are going to be Barca legends one day, with Adama possibly being the odd man out unless one of Suarez or Neymar finds their Barca careers cut short far sooner than expected.

I'm so excited I want to dream about seeing these youngsters wreck shop for us in 4-5 years but I'm too busy staring in awe at our current generation of world beating talent. It sure would suck if I had grown up with a bunch of Madrid born friends instead of Catalans...

CuleLife4Life

Good for Deulo!

Honestly I think the reason some of us (me included) think he won't make it at Barca is because this is his 2nd loan and it just seems like if he was the real deal he would have stayed.

I suppose we got really spoiled by seeing the likes of Pedro, Busi, Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, and Valdes make it on the first team at such a young age and with out being loaned out. I think we were lucky in that aspect but now its time to realize that generation is over.

We have great talent at La Masia and some of them may need to be loaned out to get that experience at another team.

Messi_Goal

Hopefully he gets about 30mins tonight but I think he is more likely to get about 10mins.
He has so much talent but there is obviously something wrong with him, Maybe its his attitude, Work rate or something else.

Home of Barca Fans