Gerard Deulofeu

Icarium

Lifestealer
So with Pedro signing a new deal does that mean Deulofeu is leaving?

Maybe he might be stay with us for one year but hard to see him staying at barca tbh. I think he will leave on permanent transfer next season. I wonder who will sign him.. Stoke? Everton? some liga team?

Adversus

Probably him and Munir will have to fight for a place in 1st team again .one stay other get loaned or leave

Surely if he wants to go Barca won't keep him. I can't imagine he fancies another season on the bench and with Pedro staying he won't even be getting nothing minutes at the end of games.

Der Kaiser

His technique and speed are pretty damn good. He deserves a chance with the first team, if he can accept his role as a rotation player and gives his all during the minutes he gets he could be a nice addition to the team. We can´t rely on Pedro for the only other attacking option next season.

Barca2211

Those highlights are pretty good, but I'd like to see some full game comps of him. Surprising that Sevilla didn't play him at all the second half of the season I'm guessing he has attitude issues still unfortunately :/

yahudi

Those highlights are pretty good, but I'd like to see some full game comps of him. Surprising that Sevilla didn't play him at all the second half of the season I'm guessing he has attitude issues still unfortunately :/

Gerard is a player of moments. Every game he has 2-3 highlight-worthy actions, usually resulting in a goal or a great chance. Other than that he can be quite frustrating to watch

On top of being personally responsible for not fulfilling his potential at Sevilla, Deulofeu was also quite unlucky with his timing. Sevilla were playing their best season ever and with every game being important (and ultimately successful) there was little incentive for Emery to play guys like him or Aspas.

With Pedro renewing, there is little to no chance for Deulofeu to succeed next season at Barca. He never was the type of guy doing well on garbage time. Playing few minutes here and there ususally leads him to trying too hard and ultimately screwing his own chances of earning the place in the team. Plus, similar to young Cristiano, he always struck me as the type of guy who needs a fatherly figure as a coach. He didn't deal all too well with a no-nonsense type of coach like Emery and he's likely to struggle with Lucho as well

F

Flavia

His technique and speed are pretty damn good. He deserves a chance with the first team, if he can accept his role as a rotation player and gives his all during the minutes he gets he could be a nice addition to the team. We can´t rely on Pedro for the only other attacking option next season.

His problem was never talent... And as it looks he didn't change, maybe Enrique won't want him back. I hope he gets a chance in pre-season, at least. Looking unlikely right now. He'll probably be sold to Everton.

aaron101

His problem was never talent... And as it looks he didn't change, maybe Enrique won't want him back. I hope he gets a chance in pre-season, at least. Looking unlikely right now. He'll probably be sold to Everton.

Liverpool wanted to buy him last transfer window. I think we can sell him to them for 15-20M.

Jombi

Liverpool wanted to buy him last transfer window. I think we can sell him to them for 15-20M.

I think that's highly unlikely. The only players we have sold for more than 20m euros in the last 10 years have been Ibrahimovic (24m), Cesc (33m), Alexis (40m) and Yaya Toure (30m). Players on a completely different level than what Deulofeu has shown.

I think a price closer to what we got for Bojan is more likely (1.8m euros), as Bojan didnt have a good season prior to being sold either. Perhaps we can get 4m.

Home of Barca Fans