Gerard Deulofeu

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The best thing for Deulofeu is to sell him with buy back option..No more loans.

No buy back. It'd make the team buying him unlikely to put in any real effort to develop him. If he were to get good enough, Barca will bring him back. We always do. That said, I want him to get a shot with the first team.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I have a feeling that if we sell him now, he'll improve drastically and we'll be biting our nails, like Chelsea after they sold De Bruyne.

And then the fans will say, "Stupid management, how the hell did they manage to screw this up. I always rated Deulofeu."

King5Puyi

No buy back. It'd make the team buying him unlikely to put in any real effort to develop him. If he were to get good enough, Barca will bring him back. We always do. That said, I want him to get a shot with the first team.

Any club that can make his so said potential from years back be a reality will also gain easily around 20%-30% on what they paid for him if Barça comes back knocking on the door.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Any club that can make his so said potential from years back be a reality will also gain easily around 20%-30% on what they paid for him if Barça comes back knocking on the door.

If he reaches his potential, he could easily go for 60M+ in today's market.

Galning

He strikes me as a very stupid person. Can't imagine having that much talent and benchwarming (if he's lucky) at Sevilla and playing every once and a while at Everton. Such a waste of talent.

Barcadub

I'd give him 6 months to prove himself from the start of next season.

If we win the treble there is going to be so many matches in the calendar.

Gnidrologist

He strikes me as a very stupid person. Can't imagine having that much talent and benchwarming (if he's lucky) at Sevilla and playing every once and a while at Everton. Such a waste of talent.
Suarez is also benchwarmer there. Granted, he got more playing time in the second part of the season than Delu, because of attitude problems of the later, but it's clear that Emery is 100% result aimed coach, not one who cares about development of players or future of the team in the long run. All he does is makes the best preparations for any upcoming match. I don't think he would let any youth play even if they weren't loaned and were actual sevilistas.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Suarez is also benchwarmer there. Granted, he got more playing time in the second part of the season than Delu, because of attitude problems of the later, but it's clear that Emery is 100% result aimed coach, not one who cares about development of players or future of the team in the long run. All he does is makes the best preparations for any upcoming match. I don't think he would let any youth play even if they weren't loaned and were actual sevilistas.

Make no mistake, our first team doesn't care about development either... Whoever comes has to deliver immediately and help the team fight for trophies, otherwise we'd be constantly playing Roberto, Munir, Sandro and Montoya hoping they turn out as star players...

That's why we have La Masia and why it is such a shame that our B team is getting relegated...

Deulofeu is the only one to blame for having his career stuck in mud...

Jombi

Make no mistake, our first team doesn't care about development either... Whoever comes has to deliver immediately and help the team fight for trophies, otherwise we'd be constantly playing Roberto, Munir, Sandro and Montoya hoping they turn out as star players...

That's why we have La Masia and why it is such a shame that our B team is getting relegated...

Deulofeu is the only one to blame for having his career stuck in mud...

why is it a shame that they are getting relegated? All our great star players from La Masia came through when our B team was in the lower divisions, while in the years the B team has played in Segunda, no one has managed to enter our first team starting lineup. Perhaps our B team was more focused on results when we were in segunda, and forgot that the most important thing is development of our youths?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
why is it a shame that they are getting relegated? All our great star players from La Masia came through when our B team was in the lower divisions, while in the years the B team has played in Segunda, no one has managed to enter our first team starting lineup. Perhaps our B team was more focused on results when we were in segunda, and forgot that the most important thing is development of our youths?
And if I am not wrong... The club invested to bring in older players when we were in Segunda. It was not just the youth players who were part of the team playing the second division

Jenks

Didn't he say he wouldn't go out on loan again? I say cut him loose. If he's ever good enough for Barca he'll just force his way back anyway.

Home of Barca Fans