Gerard Deulofeu

Butaan4barca

I have a feeling that if we sell him now, he'll improve drastically and we'll be biting our nails, like Chelsea after they sold De Bruyne.

he should've stayed another season with everton. he had much more value there, plus in his second season his involvement would've increased.

I think we should sell him to lower/middle club, where he could a star player who plays 90 mins in all matches. Only then he will improve.

L

Lagerfeld

I think we should sell him to lower/middle club, where he could a star player who plays 90 mins in all matches. Only then he will improve.

Absolutely not... his ego would grow even further.
Maybe this season wasn't that bad for his attitude and he will be more humble.

He should get one season at Barça now. Hopefully he changed his attitude and can be a great sub for MSN

Butaan4barca

great sub ?? i think we should really seriously look at the optoin of bringing tello back, or maybe consider munir and sandro before him.

and none of MSN like to be subbed. he won't get much minutes here.

khaled_a_d

great sub ?? i think we should really seriously look at the optoin of bringing tello back, or maybe consider munir and sandro before him.

and none of MSN like to be subbed. he won't get much minutes here.

We got Pedro, Munir and Sandro...

Munir and Sandro aren't any better than Deulofeu . That is no complement to Deulofeu btw .it is just how overrated are the other 2 right now

Alik

This is a dilemma.

Who will make it between Munir, Sandro, and Deulofeu?

I hope at least one of them does.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Deulofeu is more talented than other two but his attitude is wrong :( I fear none of them might make it but we can hope.

Butaan4barca

Munir and Sandro aren't any better than Deulofeu . That is no complement to Deulofeu btw .it is just how overrated are the other 2 right now

yeah i know, i was just taking names, and trying to say, its not just deulofeu, there are couple of others as well.

i personally rate them in this order 1. munir 2. sandro 3. deulofeu.

Galning

Make no mistake, our first team doesn't care about development either... Whoever comes has to deliver immediately and help the team fight for trophies, otherwise we'd be constantly playing Roberto, Munir, Sandro and Montoya hoping they turn out as star players...

That's why we have La Masia and why it is such a shame that our B team is getting relegated...

Deulofeu is the only one to blame for having his career stuck in mud...

Amen.

Home of Barca Fans