Gerard Deulofeu

serghei

I've seen a compilation of Deulofeu and it might as well have been a Lukaku goal comp. The amount of assists he's giving him in not even half a season is ridiculous.

Pretty standard stuff for a PL side. Big CF, and pacy wingers that cross the ball to him, so he can win them with his aerial abilities

J

Jamie Cal

Watching MOTD he seemed to be involved in a lot more build-up yesterday. Lukaku let them down badly with his finishing.

Why was he subbed, though? Fatigued? There's a point at the end of the first half where Lukaku has the ball, and instead of making the run, Coleman flies past him. Looked tired.

Adversus

Watching MOTD he seemed to be involved in a lot more build-up yesterday. Lukaku let them down badly with his finishing.

Why was he subbed, though? Fatigued? There's a point at the end of the first half where Lukaku has the ball, and instead of making the run, Coleman flies past him. Looked tired.

Fatigue was probably the reason. Martinez does tend to sub him off after around 60 mins and I remember in Lukaku's first season Martinez said that Rom needed to build up his fitness to be able to play 90mins every week so I imagine this is the same thing.

He also started misplacing a lot of passes probably down to fatigue.

J

Jamie Cal

Fatigue was probably the reason. Martinez does tend to sub him off after around 60 mins and I remember in Lukaku's first season Martinez said that Rom needed to build up his fitness to be able to play 90mins every week so I imagine this is the same thing.

He also started misplacing a lot of passes probably down to fatigue.

Sounds about right. He's played non-stop with a while and the end of December has a lot of games.

Adversus

Sounds about right. He's played non-stop with a while and the end of December has a lot of games.

Plus he has had hamstring problems.

I don't think we will see the best of Gerry until next season when he's physically ready to play a whole premier league season and has already had a season playing with the same team mates and club environment.

He could be frighteningly good next year.

God Serena

Plus he has had hamstring problems.

I don't think we will see the best of Gerry until next season when he's physically ready to play a whole premier league season and has already had a season playing with the same team mates and club environment.

He could be frighteningly good next year.

He could be frighteningly good as the first choice off the bench when one of MSN isn't playing.

Home of Barca Fans