Alternative Angle

[gfy]DiligentSorrowfulAfricanparadiseflycatcher[/gfy]

El Flaco

Deulofeu's 2nd dive vs. Stoke¨

[gfy]SeriousEarnestDungbeetle[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]ObeseUnknownFrillneckedlizard[/gfy]

Richard.H

What the hell is up with his absolutely weird celebrations? With CR at least he is physically attractive enough for it not to be too weird, and he already has a reputation as a douchebag to do it.

With Deulofeu it looks so out of place and totally out of character.

Adversus

Well why would you bring it up then in your initial comment? I mean the comparisons to Suarez and so on?

Look all top players dive.

They also constantly get their legs kicked at to slow them down. Football is about winning and that's all part of the game. If Deulofeu dives and gets a penalty I won't complain. If he dives to get out of the way of some brute coming in to wreck him then no one can blame him.

raskolnikov

What the hell is up with his absolutely weird celebrations? With CR at least he is physically attractive enough for it not to be too weird, and he already has a reputation as a douchebag to do it.

With Deulofeu it looks so out of place and totally out of character.
Its still very weird and cringeworthy to see him trying to go supersaiyan after scoring another 80th minute meaningless penaldo against relegation fodder.

Deulofeu gives a very strong cr7 vibe which is why I dislike him I think. Also don't like divers.
Avoiding a challenge is fine, even Messi does it all the time but diving like he did yesterday is disgraceful and should always be frowned upon.
Its not milking an foul or avoiding a challenge either.

God Serena

They also constantly get their legs kicked at to slow them down. Football is about winning and that's all part of the game. If Deulofeu dives and gets a penalty I won't complain. If he dives to get out of the way of some brute coming in to wreck him then no one can blame him.

That's the mentality until it's Suarez or Benteke diving for a penalty in your box lol

Yannik

The first dive posted is basically about Deulofeu diving in a situation where he could just easily go past Shawcross and get in 1on1 with the gk, instead he pushes the ball deliberately out of reach and tries to dive over Shawcross legs in order to get him sent off and - if possible - a penalty too. Its not just absolute cuntish behaviour, its also absolutely stupid as he was almost through on goal anyway and could just score.

I'm sure you'd be less understanding about it, if it was your team at the receiving end. Preferably even in the most impüortant match of the season.

serghei

As I said in the past, he needs to mature and work on his character. He looks and acts like a douchebag out there. Other than that, he's showing signs of improvement in his game. He's still very young.

Last edited:

Adversus

The first dive posted is basically about Deulofeu diving in a situation where he could just easily go past Shawcross and get in 1on1 with the gk, instead he pushes the ball deliberately out of reach and tries to dive over Shawcross legs in order to get him sent off and - if possible - a penalty too. Its not just absolute cuntish behaviour, its also absolutely stupid as he was almost through on goal anyway and could just score.

I'm sure you'd be less understanding about it, if it was your team at the receiving end. Preferably even in the most impüortant match of the season.

I don't think that is what happened. I think he took a heavy touch. The challenge did come and he thought he would go over knowing that he was never getting the ball.

Co0ter

Sorry can't agree with you there. I despise diving, I wish they penalized it more severely to discourage it. A dive in the box should be an automatic yellow.

If the refs protected the players who actually get hit a lot, it wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans