Gerard Deulofeu

God Serena

Yeah it was entertaining. Watched the whole game because I have nothing better to do in this hospital bed. Deulofeu with the run and pass to Lukaku that should have won the game, and then he delivered the corner that did win the game, so I guess he's saved face.

Adversus

Yeah it was entertaining. Watched the whole game because I have nothing better to do in this hospital bed. Deulofeu with the run and pass to Lukaku that should have won the game, and then he delivered the corner that did win the game, so I guess he's saved face.

He took a while to get up to speed. For some reason Deulofeu's touch is shocking for about 5-10 mins after coming on as sub. It happens every game. We needed that win.

God Serena

Dammit, he panics and he dives. His general play has improved but leaving Barca has made him stop caring about playing fair.

Zebulun

i dont understand that yellow card, to me it seemed as if he anticipated the challenge and got off balanced. why get booked for diving if you were off balanced?
seems pretty stupid to me. not a penalty, not a dive, just off balanced and fell.

God Serena

i dont understand that yellow card, to me it seemed as if he anticipated the challenge and got off balanced. why get booked for diving if you were off balanced?
seems pretty stupid to me. not a penalty, not a dive, just off balanced and fell.

He wasn't off balance at all. He touched it heavy, realized that, and quickly decided he'd try for a penalty. Didn't even try to argue it, either.

God Serena

Normally I wouldn't be very impressed by a tap in but after seeing Munir and Sandro start so often when Messi was injured I've learned to appreciate any goal that actually goes in. Nice play, Gerard. Make that stock rise.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He created several opportunities that were ultimately wasted to be fair, as well...But you can see that he's been given fairly explicit instructions by Martinez to focus on putting the ball into the box rather than dribbling in

Home of Barca Fans