Gerard Deulofeu

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Poor lad, fucking fans booed the fuck out him...

He was nervous though, you could see it in his eyes, even when he was warming up in the sideline he would peek at the crowd awkwardly every few seconds, seemed unsettled for some reason...

ivan22

how can you boo him out? he's 17 yo god damnit, fuck this crowd. I couldnt watch the game but I hope this perfomance shows him that he has a long long way to go until the first team. hope that motivates him!

impeh

Hi, its me..
he was probably pretty knackered, had one chance where he nearly scored.. but couldnt beat his man at all.

hopefully we'll see him at the weekend though, doubt it dented his confidence too much.

USWAY

he was probably pretty knackered, had one chance where he nearly scored.. but couldnt beat his man at all.

hopefully we'll see him at the weekend though, doubt it dented his confidence too much.
What about the chance he basically single single-handedly created by himself by dribbling around his defender, and firing it at the goal, but it hit off another defender sitting in the goal? That was pure luck that it didn't go in.

I felt like he got better as the match went along. I asked this in the game thread, but I think that was the first time he'd ever played with the first team, whether it was a pre-season tour, or one of the games against weaker opponents during the season. He had to be nervous. He's only even played one match with the B team.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
that one Cruyff-Turn and Shot was lovely, but otherwise he couldn't even complete a 5 yard pass! clearly a combination of fatigue and being too hyped up.

but the players obviously have massive confidence in him. the ball kept coming his way.

ranjix

Jefecito
He is not ready to be appeared on front page as Guardiola said. He will need to spend more time with B team and we are starting to overrate him. He is just a kid. Lets be patient.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
9gh6r4.gif

Yugi

this player, if developed properly, will tear every defence with messi
what a assist madre mia
+ he was back tracking.... thats something I never seen before!

Messi10

The future worlds best player - yes I'm overhyping this

He reminds me of c Ronaldo . I hope he reaches it potential

Best player on the next football manager hopefully

USWAY

this player, if developed properly, will tear every defence with messi
what a assist madre mia
+ he was back tracking.... thats something I never seen before!
Yes, someone said in this thread he didn't do that well. Looked like BS to me. He definitely still needs developing though. But........

5674939063_815d1fd7cb.jpg

:)

Yugi

The future worlds best player - yes I'm overhyping this

He reminds me of c Ronaldo . I hope he reaches it potential

Best player on the next football manager hopefully

believe me, CR isnt half as talented as Gerard.... you would never see CR tracking back or making this run into box and making such an assist (Gerard does it on weekly basis)
he needs good enviroment and time

Home of Barca Fans