Gerard Deulofeu

Co0ter

I didn't get to watch the game but I saw the highlights and his assist. How was he overall?!

Also, how fast is he? If he's quick at 17 then I have hope for him. I haven't been able to find his youth team stats, but according to his international and one appearance for Barca B he doesn't seem like too much of a natural goal-scorerer?

I don't know what I'm talking about with his kid so fill me in.

ivan22

I didn't get to watch the game but I saw the highlights and his assist. How was he overall?!

Also, how fast is he? If he's quick at 17 then I have hope for him. I haven't been able to find his youth team stats, but according to his international and one appearance for Barca B he doesn't seem like too much of a natural goal-scorerer?

I'd say he's as fast as ibi. but 7 years younger, lol

someone said his name is prononuced 'delofeu' ist this true or is it like it's written? I hope he never wears 'Gerard' on his back because that would be to normal for a talent he is

SwiftGuyver

he is very fast and although he wasn't the most prolific goal scorer to begin with he has really added more clinical finishing to his game in the last year or so...

USWAY

2011-08-06_PARTIDO_30.JPG

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
:lol:

yeah cuz Morrison and Pogba play for 2 year older youth teams and make the commentators jizz. all you united fans do is talk about how great Manurine is then when wep lay you we destroy you. I guess it's the same with our youngsters.

What next? Gibson = Thiago? :lol::lol:

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
:lol:

yeah cuz Morrison and Pogba play for 2 year older youth teams and make the commentators jizz. all you united fans do is talk about how great Manurine is then when wep lay you we destroy you. I guess it's the same with our youngsters.

What next? Gibson = Thiago? :lol::lol:

Gibson's finished. How old is Gerard? Why are you using the term 'we'? you're not playing for Barcelona. You're a fan in Sweden.:lol:

Home of Barca Fans