Gerard Deulofeu

Eetu

Adormit
All I'm seeing now is big clubs linked with Neymar.. I haven't seen any linked with Gerard, can you show me the links? thanks.

Is that a dig at RM, Arsenal and Liverpool for not winning much lately?

Links would result in you questioning the quality of the publications, which would result in me questioning if there's any quality on that field, and noting that a good part of the Neymar transfer frenzy has been fed by a man that wants to make sure once the club and the player part their ways, the number 45 is quoted. Meanwhile, Deulofeu being bankrolled by Nike, even his agent doesn't need to stir shit up.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I do love English fans & how much they've curled up into their own little worlds, knowing little of the footballing world outside of it...Precious really

SoMa

All I'm seeing now is big clubs linked with Neymar.. I haven't seen any linked with Gerard, can you show me the links? thanks.
last I checked Deulofeu is heavily linked with the best club in the world... look at the badge he wears on his shirt

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
lol @ this comment!

Alot of haters were saying the same thing about Thiago 2 years ago.. but they know now how gd he is.. so i would like to see your comments in the next 2 years.. when Gerard is Ready to play for first team.. Deulito is still 17, he is obviously the best @ his age, he just need time/experience & more hardwork.. Playing for Barca B this season will help him improve alot!

Gerard is not the best at his age. You might think he is... but he's not. What position does he play? If it's AM.. Gotze is FAR superior. I think he could be 18 though.

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Gerard plays on either wing and is over 2 years younger than Gotze. It's helpful if you've actually watched the players you're trying to talk about.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Gerard plays on either wing and is over 2 years younger than Gotze. It's helpful if you've actually watched the players you're trying to talk about.

I've watched Gotze a lot. I haven't seen Gerard though, I'm not saying he's a rubbish player.. but when people say Gerard is better than Neymar..

Yugi

Gerard is not the best at his age. You might think he is... but he's not. What position does he play? If it's AM.. Gotze is FAR superior.

[sarcasm]yeah mate, we could clearly see that Gerard is sooooo overhyped shit, in U19 he was fucking nothing and I wondered why coaches trust him and get him into first 11, he was clearly worst player in the tournament[/sarcasm]

he is winger fyi... there are some great talents like draxler, coutinho, chamberlain or lucas piazon but Deulofeu is clearly most talented 17y.o in Europe (proved that in U19 where he was nominated into Dream Team)
but, well it´s waste of time discussing with you, and you was wondering what clubs were interested in him, well: madrid, your beloved united, arsenal, chelsea

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
[sarcasm]yeah mate, we could clearly see that Gerard is sooooo overhyped shit, in U19 he was fucking nothing and I wondered why coaches trust him and get him into first 11, he was clearly worst player in the tournament[/sarcasm]

he is winger fyi... there are some great talents like draxler, coutinho, chamberlain or lucas piazon but Deulofeu is clearly most talented 17y.o in Europe (proved that in U19 where he was nominated into Dream Team)
but, well it´s waste of time discussing with you, and you was wondering what clubs were interested in him, well: madrid, your beloved united, arsenal, chelsea

No. United were not after him.. Can you provide me a link where it says United were after him? Thanks.

Home of Barca Fans