Gerard Deulofeu

Yugi

AomlOc3CAAARBUA.jpg

hemakesmemessi

Looked the best i've seen him in the video of the barca b game posted in the Dongou thread, assisted the first goal and looked very influential

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
A couple of more full seasons with Barça B should serve him well, as he has finally shown some composure and progress on regarding his defensive play. If he continues working hard and developing the right way he could definitely come handy for the first team in a few years' time.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A couple of more full seasons with Barça B should serve him well, as he has finally shown some composure and progress on regarding his defensive play. If he continues working hard and developing the right way he could definitely come handy for the first team in a few years' time.

Would love to get a hold of this last match because he finally looked more like the player I'd hoped he become from the highlights

Maria

Deulofeu stats vs Alcoyano: Passes: 35, Successful Dribbles: 9 out of 11 attempted, Interventions: 3, Shots: 5, Assists: 1. And all this while deffending on his wing at the same time..I hope that he will developing this way(slowly and steady) and I'm sure that next year,after he gets used to Segunda, he will be more impressive.

Home of Barca Fans