Gerard Deulofeu

Yugi

Astd0a3CAAA1nWt.jpg

infinite swag

I really hope people just let him develop without saying he's world class and then rubbish. He's got great potential and with the right coaching is gonna be an amazing addition to the team

Trickykid

I really hope people just let him develop without saying he's world class and then rubbish. He's got great potential and with the right coaching is gonna be an amazing addition to the team
Spot on.
This forum was absolutely going apeshit over him while he was still at juvenil A. Then, during a rough transition to segunda, he was suddenly the most overrated player ever to grace La Masia. Now, when he's looking settled with Barca B and playing very well, people are hyping him again. Laughable really.

F

Flavia

I knew he reminded me of someone :lol:

Spot on.
This forum was absolutely going apeshit over him while he was still at juvenil A. Then, during a rough transition to segunda, he was suddenly the most overrated player ever to grace La Masia. Now, when he's looking settled with Barca B and playing very well, people are hyping him again. Laughable really.
Sadly people can be very impatient with developing players, or want a new Messi to come out of the blue, which isn't gonna happen. He's very good, just needs time.

SoMa

7 goals, 6 assists in 1786 minutes for his first season in 2nd division. Tied top scorer of the team.

Home of Barca Fans