Gerard Deulofeu

spark

It was 3 goals and an assist. Also Someone has been shouting Munir's name for the entire time he since was subbed on :lol:

silvia

I think this board had to sell him becuase they bought neymar at insane amount.
and We have Munir and Sandro and Gumbau..... I think this board will sell Samper... just my guessing

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What if we said, "Imagine if he has a world class team around him..."

Exactly, plus playing for the club of his life in the city he was born

Meanwhile Lucho looking a fool for kicking Deulofeu to the curb, hattrick & a pair of assists

Last edited:

Adversus

What if we said, "Imagine if he has a world class team around him..."

He would be on the bench ;)

Deulofeu is great but if you were to watch him for a whole game not just his highlights you would tear your hair out from all the misplaced passes and times the cross hits the first man. He's developing well and I am a bit worried about the buyback in 18 months but for now it makes no sense for any party.

Last edited:

Rahj

He would be on the bench ;)

Deulofeu is great but if you were to watch him for a whole game not just his highlights you would tear your hair out from all the misplaced passes and times the cross hits the first man. He's developing well and I am a bit worried about the buyback in 18 months but for now it makes no sense for any party.
exactly. why should he play in a world-class team if he's (not yet) worldclass himself.

Home of Barca Fans