Gerard Deulofeu

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Gio, with his brother's patience... That means we'd have missed out on Pedro you guys think?

Jordi

Came across this player when watching Gerard Deulofeu on Youtube:

[YOUTUBE]oTUPaLA32C8[/YOUTUBE]

Very Iniesta-like.

Btw, do we have a thread for young talents outside La Masia? We should have one.

This guy currently plays in Austria, exactly the youth team of Austria Vienna. In his "career" so far he played in Spain, Austria, Germany and Serbia, always to move on after a few years. He does not attend school, instead he gets schooled by his father and trained by his uncle. They are so desperate to make him the new superstar in world football that he even plays with "El Maestro" on his back.
I follow him very closely, because I am an Austria Vienna supporter, but i really doubt that this is the right way to go.

Der Kaiser

This guy currently plays in Austria, exactly the youth team of Austria Vienna. In his "career" so far he played in Spain, Austria, Germany and Serbia, always to move on after a few years. He does not attend school, instead he gets schooled by his father and trained by his uncle. They are so desperate to make him the new superstar in world football that he even plays with "El Maestro" on his back.
I follow him very closely, because I am an Austria Vienna supporter, but i really doubt that this is the right way to go.

Motivation from your family is always good to help you stay on track career wise, but that sounds a little over the top...

gingerless

no shit.. imagine how torn the kid would be if he doesn't make it... the pressure, it's just a cruel, naive thing to do

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, from my limited exposure to the kid, he looks/acts like a kid...I realize he's 17 but there remains an adolescent immaturity about him that I'll be curious to see if it changes much going forward

N

nejcf15

barcastuff said:
Arsenal will try to sign Juvenil A winger Gerard Deulofeu (17) before his 18th birthday next March. [daily mail]

GTFO wenger

iookram

Rumour going around that Arsenal are gonna intensify their chase for Gerard Deulofeu.

Screw off Wenger.

Last edited:

USWAY

Rumour going around that Arsenal are gonna intensify their chase for Gerard Deulofeu.

Barca needs to promise him he'll be playing with Barca B next year and will get some first team looks that's all. There isn't a log jam at forward like there is at midfield for our youth. It's really Gerard and everyone else, unless you count Rafinha as a CF(which might be his best position.) At midfield there is Thiago, obviously, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha, Javi Espinosa, and Sergi Samper and probably more who have a chance of being special at AM or CM. I just hope we don't lose a guy who just turned 17 yet is already playing with the Spain u-19's.

Bergkamp10

Thats rubbish, we're signing Oxlade-Chamberlain who plays in the same position and is the same age so I don't see why we'd sign Deulofue. Probably his agent putting about shit.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thats rubbish, we're signing Oxlade-Chamberlain who plays in the same position and is the same age so I don't see why we'd sign Deulofue. Probably his agent putting about shit.

You think Wenger would not want to sign Deulofeu on free instead of splashing millions on that Chamberlain boy!?

Home of Barca Fans