Gerard Piqué

xXKonan

Gabriel Batistuta is another case as well and even wished the Doctors amputated his legs due to the amount of pain and agony he was in.

khaled_a_d

FC Andorra is promoted to 2nd division for 1st time in their history, they were in 5th division when he bought them in December 2018.
Achieved promotion to Tercera (4th division) in his 1st half season, paid another club to replace them in Segunda B at the end of that year. Im 2021 got promoted to new 3rd division format, now in second division.
Won't be surprised if they make the leap to Liga soon.
Who knows maybe they achieve it next summer and he is forced to retire

Porque

Seems like he's a good president then ain't it, retire & take over fc Barcelona, I love the thought.

It's not hard to do with backing in the lower leagues of Spanish football to be fair. UCAM done it a few years back before they pulled investment after losing the LaLiga rights at their Uni.

But the step from LaLiga2 to LaLiga is the big one.

I'm curious what the fanbase of Andorra would be though. This isn't a Villarreal case where there is a large catchment area and a (relatively) historic club from a decent sized city nearby which fell to the lower divisions but never recovered.

Sponsors and endorsement wise is the interesting Q. Would they be juristicted by Andorran tax which is lower than Spain in a Monaco type situation (before the rule change).

Just a bit of a dodgy investment all around. Very Pique.

khaled_a_d

I'm curious what the fanbase of Andorra would be though. This isn't a Villarreal case where there is a large catchment area and a (relatively) historic club from a decent sized city nearby which fell to the lower divisions but never recovered.

Who?

Porque

CD Castellon. Roig initial bid was to buy them and have his Villarreal project there but they rejected the bid.

I think now though a consortium of former players owns them as they were still a financial mess and tried to bring them back to the second division with little success. Barca B just beat them 5-0.

Messi983

FC Andorra is promoted to 2nd division for 1st time in their history, they were in 5th division when he bought them in December 2018.
Achieved promotion to Tercera (4th division) in his 1st half season, paid another club to replace them in Segunda B at the end of that year. Im 2021 got promoted to new 3rd division format, now in second division.
Won't be surprised if they make the leap to Liga soon.
Who knows maybe they achieve it next summer and he is forced to retire

Should go play for them in Segunda and take his amigos Busi and Mavericky with him.

Porque

He should make a video about his decision. Keep us in suspense.

Agreed. He should do one of those where it is Pique without a beard interviewing Pique with a beard. Have extra's like Bald Pique in the background, Gambling debt Pique drunk on the floor or DJ in the Plane Pique in a bucket hat.

Raketa10

After this stupid idiot wrote "we are back" Real won La Liga and CL. I can't believe this fucking clown is one of our captains. :puke:

Home of Barca Fans