Gerard Piqué

Rory

Pique probably set up this arrangement of being owed a substantial amount of money to make friends with people in high places to one day become president. Tinfoil hat moment I know but maybe?

Also Shakira is hot and those who say she isn’t definitely need their hard drives checked.

Jadentheman

Very clear Pique and Puig are next. Getting the Ronaldinho treatment. Wow

Also, shame on a man cheating on his significant other. He realizes he has a family right? Shakira is going to be taking them kids with her to LA just you watch.

delancey

Very clear Pique and Puig are next. Getting the Ronaldinho treatment. Wow

Also, shame on a man cheating on his significant other. He realizes he has a family right? Shakira is going to be taking them kids with her to LA just you watch.

Not sure she would be allowed to do that under Spanish law (without consent)? Some countries have strict laws to prevent what you described above.

xXKonan

There's someone and even others out there that clearly want Pique to crash and burn and the sad part is this is all of his doing.

I'm not going to touch Him cheating on Shakira shit because that's on him and her to deal with in private. But stuff like the tapes? he deserves a lot of shit for it because he comes off as a lying snake and it also makes the club look bad during these troublesome times. And I'm sure there's other negative stuff that is going to come out.

xXKonan

Pique is an easier target because he has all sorts of business dealings and other stuff off the pitch and often opens his mouth far too much.

The likes of Mats, Roberto, Busi, and even Alba are squeaky clean in comparison. Alba is a Prick but even he knows not to get involved with stuff like that off the pitch, and the other three aren't shady characters either.

Zidane82

What a complete imbecile

Shakira caught Gerard Piqu? cheating on her with another woman. They will separate soon. For weeks, Piqu? has been living alone in an apartment in Barcelona.

@elperiodico

MTL_Barca

Pique probably set up this arrangement of being owed a substantial amount of money to make friends with people in high places to one day become president. Tinfoil hat moment I know but maybe?

Doesn't need a tinfoil hat. Maybe he also wanted to help out at the time but especially Pique surely also did it with the press and all kind of behind the scenes stuff in mind.

I mean the guy had the audacity to post his paycheck well knowing club owns him millions lol, and let's not even start with the leaked recordings and other shit he did.

Last edited:

feggydinho

What a complete imbecile

Shakira caught Gerard Piqu? cheating on her with another woman. They will separate soon. For weeks, Piqu? has been living alone in an apartment in Barcelona.

@elperiodico

They've been living like that for a while already, nothing new

Home of Barca Fans