Gerard Piqué

malvolio

Pique made his choice when he started dating her and they've both decided to have kids. Can hardly blame the man as it must be very hard to sustain a relationship between a superstar singer and superstar footballer. I'm even surprised they lasted all these years together.

Even CR figured it out, that it is better to marry a 'commoner' as there is less drama at home. There are lots of good looking girls out there that would want to marry a rich footballer, most are better looking than Shakira. But if you want a trophy wife be prepared to suffer the 'consequences'.

CatalinR10

Pique made his choice when he started dating her and they've both decided to have kids. Can hardly blame the man as it must be very hard to sustain a relationship between a superstar singer and superstar footballer. I'm even surprised they lasted all these years together.

Even CR figured it out, that it is better to marry a 'commoner' as there is less drama at home. There are lots of good looking girls out there that would want to marry a rich footballer, most are better looking than Shakira. But if you want a trophy wife be prepared to suffer the 'consequences'.

tru

Raketa10

Man's gone full Ronaldinho pulling all nighters before training sessions.

Well if Xavi keeps on tolerating this it will be 100% on him. If we sign Koulibaly he needs to bench Pique and move on. He never was and never will be a captain material. A complete and utter imbecile. I can't believe some people thought that he could be our president one day.

Last edited:

delancey

Gavi?s mom has got it going on! Throwback 😁

Anyhow, what a silly rumor! But I?ve witnessed worse so one never knows!

El Gato

Villarato!
Even if he isn't shagging Gavi's mom I'm genuinely baffled how folk get within 5 m of this dude and not feel a terrible vibe :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't know but if there's one person on earth I'd not feel sorry for getting me-too'd unfairly it'd be Pique without question

Home of Barca Fans