Gerard Piqué

El Gato

Villarato!
Don't know him as a person so probably a bit unfair, but struggling to think of a single redeeming quality in this guy that might make people miss him.
If he didn't spawn the kids already I'd honestly not see the point of him. Such a waste of oxygen.

Windhook

I was surprised at first when Pique hooked up with almost 10 year older Shakira. Such relationships usually don't last long, especially celebrity ones, but it did.

I had this fun theory post-2011 that Shakira was the main reason for Pique's decline from the 2009-2010 Piquenbauer to this mediocre level of his.

El Gato

Villarato!
I had this fun theory post-2011 that Shakira was the main reason for Pique's decline from the 2009-2010 Piquenbauer to this mediocre level of his.

Was a fairly big story IIRC
Didn't Pique come out to claim Pep had him and teammates followed around town from then on to exert control? lol
Turns out Pep was right on that one at least if it ever happened

Messigician

People really be spreading absolute nonsense without reading properly. This is originally coming from a parody acc, and yet didn?t take long for some to share it. No such article (and source) exists. Crazy how such things spread like wildfire, esp re someone else?s personal life.

malvolio

Don't know him as a person so probably a bit unfair, but struggling to think of a single redeeming quality in this guy that might make people miss him.
If he didn't spawn the kids already I'd honestly not see the point of him. Such a waste of oxygen.

He did have one or two good moments trolling Real Madrid...

Laplacian

People really be spreading absolute nonsense without reading properly. This is originally coming from a parody acc, and yet didn?t take long for some to share it. No such article (and source) exists. Crazy how such things spread like wildfire, esp re someone else?s personal life.

The irony :lol:

Porque

One day you are the prettiest woman in the world, the next you go for a run and end up looking like Prince Harry when photo'd candidly.

The fine lines of makeup lads.

soul24rage

:lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans