Gerard Piqué

iniestaGOAT

[MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]torresll: "Club sources tell me that when Piqu? has been warned about his behavior before? already with Pep and Luis Enrique. He always comes back to his best level. He resuscitates, like the Phoenix bird."

Club one step away from Voodoo at this point

Not gonna lie he would end up starting with koulibaly or whoever cause he's probably still the best CB at the club

Porque

""Go ahead. Bring in the best centre back in the world. He will be a substitute. I'll start, because you owe me 80m. And I also slept with your wife and Puig has it on camera"

100% real actual quote.

JamDav1982

He hasnt been told to leave.

It is the usual bollocks that comes up every summer about club wanting to rebuild and then the usual players survive as starters.

Comes across as way of quashing the idea that these amigos are untouchable but nothing changes.

It is clubs way of riding out these Pique headlines that should see end to his time at club.

Barca and the media in full amigo protection mode...

'Pique gets back to his best after a warning'.
'This warning will serve to other players things have changed at club'.

What fucking planet do they live on? His legs are not there and this doesnt serve as any warning it just shows what favourites at club can get away with and lack of leadership at all levels to let it continue year after year.

Last edited:

serghei

Gerard Pique has allegedly been told he is no longer needed at Barcelona due to his 'unprofessional conduct'.

Big if true.

What's big is the 80m cheque that Bartomeu is gonna force us to sign for him. Imagine paying this clown 80m. :lol:

Guy had one top season since Pep tried to get rid of him allegedly. A decade ago :lol:.

JamDav1982

Gets paid far too much and stupid contract he is on but it is on the club last summer and this for indulging him also and not getting ruthless enough with likes of Pique.

Same with after Bayern game.. time to turn the screw on like of Pique and try to force them out if wouldnt leave.

Sack him for unprofessional behaviour and let him take club to court for the money.

serghei

Gets paid far too much and stupid contract he is on but it is on the club last summer and this for indulging him also and not getting ruthless enough with likes of Pique.

Same with after Bayern game.. time to turn the screw on like of Pique and try to force them out if wouldnt leave.

Sack him for unprofessional behaviour and let him take club to court for the money.

Pique has leverage for the 80m. so the club is kind of between a rock and a hard place. But I'd still do it. For far too much these players just got their way without doing their part on the field.

Imagine being a so-called legend partying and shit while Madrid racks up big titles. No shame.

JamDav1982

Pique has leverage for the 80m. so the club is kind of between a rock and a hard place. But I'd still do it. For far too much these players just got their way without doing much.

Imagine being a so-called legend partying and shit while Madrid racks up big titles. No shame.

The 80m is deffered and next two seasons salaries but way he behaves need consequences and he would likely try to thrash out some deal woutk be my guess.

Imagine all the shit that would come out about him if ever went to court.

Home of Barca Fans