Gerard Piqué

XaviMessiGirl

Say what :) I was buried in work at the time so totally missed that. Guess you owned me.

Yeah there's a video or gif or something somewhere in this thread, he and Cesc were goofing off drunk out of their minds on top of the double decker bus during the celebration and they decided it'd be hilarious if he spit on the back of someone's head (think it must have been a trainer or someone who works with the NT). Alcohol owns up to it for sure and I think it turned out the guy didn't give a shit, but still :D

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Most definitely our future captain:

2010-12-07_PARTIDO_01.JPG

Captain's armband looks good on Geri.

Last edited:
H

Hans Landa

Pique, Ronaldo still in his backpocket :lol:

you gotta be kidding. ronaldo ripped pique in the Portugal spain match.

much better defenders than Gerard pique. hard to judge Barcelona defenders. the midfield keeps the ball so well the defenders are rrarely tested. against lower league opposition you could get away with playing retards at centre half.

ronaldo is a much much much better player than pique.

ricknattery

you gotta be kidding. ronaldo ripped pique in the Portugal spain match.

much better defenders than Gerard pique. hard to judge Barcelona defenders. the midfield keeps the ball so well the defenders are rrarely tested. against lower league opposition you could get away with playing retards at centre half.

ronaldo is a much much much better player than pique.

That's just one game and most importantly that was just a friendly
Pique knows how to deal with Ronaldo and he has proven that in every official game they have played

H

Hans Landa

That's just one game and most importantly that was just a friendly
Pique knows how to deal with Ronaldo and he has proven that in every official game they have played

ronaldo didnt have the oppurtunites ro rn at pique. but if got the ball on occaison i doubt pique could stop him.

why do barcelona fans insist ronaldo is nothing special? not as good as messi but better than any other player at your club.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
ronaldo didnt have the oppurtunites ro rn at pique. but if got the ball on occaison i doubt pique could stop him.

why do barcelona fans insist ronaldo is nothing special? not as good as messi but better than any other player at your club.

lmao...trying to discredit pique :lol: he is clearly a top 5 CB in the world

and yes ronaldo has failed epically every time he has played barca so messi is in fact better than him

Home of Barca Fans