immaculately conceived
pique_anota_vs_inter.jpg

4183601411_4ba047dff39mx4.jpg

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Hes world class defender :)
But he reminds me often to Ken of Barbie :p
Ken with a beard :d
:lol: Ken... he doesn't remind me of Ken at all. It might be because I think Ken looks really bad.
Pique is a really great player. I think it's the offical "let's give Pique a yellow card" season.

Bergkamp10

Lol they are..
Bladenino, which team do YOU support? At least i have the guts to say my club preference by my user name. And yes, UNITED ARE A BIG CLUB, THE BIGGEST IN THE WORLD WHICH IS A FACT. Which club has the largest following in the world which is equal to none? UNITED! Which club is the most successful in terms of trophies gathered the past decade or so? UNITED! You must not follow footballb closely mate, which planet are you on? Yes Barca and Real are a big team, is that why Mourinho who is boss at Madrid, is desperate to manage UNITED? If we were a club with a small mentality like liverpool or others, there would be a fat chance of that happening. Its okay though, we are used to getting jeolous and enviouus statements fro m people like you. Yes barca beat us last year, but not 'thrashed' like arsenal were or even 'big club' real madrid this season? If youu remember we beat them the prior season and wen on to won the champons league. FACT. which team managed to reach two consequetive finals in the CL in 2008 ane 2009? Not barca, not real, not chelsea, but UNITED!!! the fact is we are the biggest club in the world, a fact which makes you cringe doesnt it bladeino? When van de vart left madrid he said there is only one club you can join after leaving madrid and. Wont feel like a step down in your career. Can you guess which club he was talking about? Yeah he joined spurs but we didnt need him at the time. Tell me mate, if messi was to leave barca tomorrow which club would he prefer to move to? Not City, not liverpool, not chelsea or arsenal, but UNITED; THE BIGGEST CLUB IN THE WORLD. so what i said was the truth. And the truth hurts doesnt it bladeino?

the anger :lol: UNITED

Home of Barca Fans