Gerard Piqué

J

Jordzibob

I found another video which demonstrates just how superior Ronaldo is too, this time in regards to our whole team.

:lol: :lol: The irony is that this is a FAN video

Messi, Titus Bramble.

Titus is better than Messi. Just look at the league he plays in.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
@3gerardpique welcome 2 twitter bro, what took u so long?! Have u messed up any lockers in the changing rooms lately?! Brrrrap !!

@rioferdy5. Brrrrrraps!!

@3gerardpique haha! Well let me know if u come over! Just don't bring them BLUE goggles over!!

@rioferdy5 i'm lost here!! Doesn't know how it works..Lockers are safe now without me!!Maybe i'm coming on monday to see u against Arsenal!!

@3gerardpique good luck in ya game. See u mon!

@rioferdy5 shut up!!! Hahaha!! I will think about it!! Good luck on monday mate!

:lovers: :lol:

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
@3gerardpique welcome 2 twitter bro, what took u so long?! Have u messed up any lockers in the changing rooms lately?! Brrrrap !!

@rioferdy5. Brrrrrraps!!

@3gerardpique haha! Well let me know if u come over! Just don't bring them BLUE goggles over!!

@rioferdy5 i'm lost here!! Doesn't know how it works..Lockers are safe now without me!!Maybe i'm coming on monday to see u against Arsenal!!

@rioferdy5 shut up!!! Hahaha!! I will think about it!! Good luck on monday mate!

:worthy:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I haven't read past page 113, but lemme just lay down the law coz some of y'all have no idea what you're on about:

Terry is an average defender, for serious. Vermaelen? no. a thousand times no. Carvalho is yesterday's man.

Rio now joins Nesta in the "if he's fit..." category. these are the World's two best CB's when fit, without a doubt. but neither can be relied on to be healthy, so there's no point comparing them to the others.

as for Piqué and Vidic? they're as good as each other and would, frankly, be the best CB partnership in the world. you can't say who's better because whileVidic is much more dominant and aggressive in the air and is great at dealing with extreme pressure, Piqué is better at dealing with pace, and is far far better at bringing the ball out from the back and initiating attacks.

@rioferdy5. Brrrrrraps!!

been waitin' for Piqué to join twitter. he's already been awesome entertainment. from his brilliant exchange with Rio, to asking where to eat, to going 'round Puyol's house and suggesting his model girlfriend cook them dinner, to just generally ripping on Cesc... so awesome.

Home of Barca Fans