Gerard Piqué

F

Flavia

Indeed. I pointed that out Evilhita in the chat.

Absolutely horrible performance today. It was like it was his first time playing football.

Serves the idiot well. Next time he will hopefully use his words with care.
What words? What did he say?

zanela

give him a break. it's really hard for big players to play on that pitch.

and PS! everybody who are blaming our players here after losses are idiots in my eyes. yes, it's a FACT.

In any other profession, Piqué on this season's performance would be deemed a liability and be out of job. He's lucky he's paid millions to kick a ball. The least he can do is show some heart and character whilst on the pitch. This applies to footballers in general. For most it's a mere job, and whilst they tune off after a loss, and are busy waka-waka'ing, the heart of the fan bleeds, for the heart of the fan is steadfast, and has cried, laughed and lived the game, day in day out. We the fans the reason y them footballers can afford to merrymake in bounty. They are accountable to us. No one is immune to criticism, whoever that may be.

Also, great talent should be able to perform and succeed despite the conditions. It's what greatness is about. If lesser players(tall or small) in Osasuna can perform well in the same conditions, i expect our more talented superstars do it as well.
And if Piqué continues to pain us with such incompetence, it won't be long before he's replaced by one of our B team defenders, who 'd atleast put in more effort if not anything.

E

estranged

with masch's great form we should bench him and have a masch-puyol partnership for a while.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_lyrqhj8kGS1qjmhoko1_500.jpg

just wish he would have a special day on the pitch

Home of Barca Fans