Gerard Piqué

Rahj

seriously, I want to watch a vid of the worst pique screw-ups on the pitch with some shakira songs in the background.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
What words? What did he say?

He said that Madrid was going to have a long league, suggesting (in an arrogant way) we would be breathing in their necks... After those word, Pep had to rectify and said the league could turn out to be a long matter for us too... And then BOOM! You know what happened...

Sell this fucker! Target all hate rockets towards this thread, hahahaha...

mittchan82

holy bejesus. So I guess Pique fucked up really bad huh? I was in and out of watching the game. Will watch the game later on, but meanwhile, was he really that big of a f-up tonight?

XaviMessiGirl

i blame cesc coming back for pique looking the worst he has ever looked

mike-headshake.gif

Maria

Wonder what Pep would have done if Pique was a swedish with a bad temper instead of a shamelless catalan, who's family has ties with the club. Hope we buy a world class CB at the end of the season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Is it possible Pique's days are numbered as a starter in defense?...Especially if the future is indeed going to be 3-4-3...Move him to striker?

UberNjufer

Wonder what Pep would have done if Pique was a swedish with a bad temper instead of a shamelless catalan, who's family has ties with the club. Hope we buy a world class CB at the end of the season.
shamelles catalan ha,some of you really talk a lot of bs

Meitux

and partnership with puyol makes him better? what the fuck no way right now with him and without him he tottaly sucks no concetration no anything i see some videos of his 2009-2010 season when he was at his prime and i sigh for these moments

dalitis8

Banned
Is it possible Pique's days are numbered as a starter in defense?...Especially if the future is indeed going to be 3-4-3...Move him to striker?

If Pique doesn't get serious about being a footballer, his days at the club may be numbered. The good news for him is that Puyol is getting old, and our number one priority will be replacing him, and not Pique. But we have a major problem at CB.

ANd you can definitely forget about Pique being a striker.

Home of Barca Fans